Windows 10: How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

Discus and support How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zhou Heng, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Zhou Heng Win User

How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803.

How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US" 84893fa3-a71e-494e-acb7-4a0c1bdd47b4?upload=true.png

:)

Zhou Heng, Jan 24, 2021
  2. paulsoto Win User

Nokia 920, need simplified chinese, not traditional chinese

No, this does not help. I probably didn't clarify well. First, I will respond to your helpful reply. Second, I will clarify what I am looking for.

First: yes, if I want to type in simplified Chinese your suggestion solves that problem - that is, changing the keyboard language helps. However, I was looking for a different solution

Second: I'd like to change my ' Phone Language ' to simplified Chinese. That area is: Settings>Language + Region>Phone Language>((( here, select language ))).

My Nokia 920 gives me 6-language options to change to:

1. English

2. Spanish (Mexico)

3. French

4. Portugese (Brazil)

5. Korean

6. Chinese (Traditional)

If I choose (Traditional) Chinese, then my phone language will change to Traditional Chinese. That means, everything I see will be in Traditional Chinese.

I want to see everything in Simplified Chinese, not Traditional Chinese.

paulsoto, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Running Simplified Chinese software on Egnlish version Windows 7

I tried to install a Simplified Chinese language software on my English version Windows 7 PC , but can't run it as the characters are unrecognizable. Displayed language already changed to Simplified Chinese and the region to China. Can anyone help?

DennisMak2, Jan 24, 2021
  4. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

Cannot set Chinese Simplified as Display Language

I have added Chinese Simplified to the system languages, and I am able to use it as input. When I try to change the display language in the control panel, my only options are "Use language list" and "English (US)." In settings, when I select Chinese simplified
    options, it only allows me to change the keyboard. Am I missing a setting to change the display language, or is Chinese simplified not supported as a display language?

KyleHunter_120, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

1. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US" - Similar Threads - remove Chinese Simplified

2. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  3. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  4. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  5. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

"Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  6. No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?: When trying to add a language, I found that Traditional Chinese is disabled grey out, why is that and how do I get traditional chinese input on my laptop?...
  7. No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?

No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?: When trying to add a language, I found that Traditional Chinese is disabled grey out, why is that and how do I get traditional chinese input on my laptop?...
  8. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  9. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  10. chinese Simplified,China

in Windows 10 Customization
    chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207