Windows 10: How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an...

Discus and support How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a reply to a previous post from JL Manangan that I now understand was never answered correctly. I found the answer to the riddle. This person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheTreeofDoom, Jun 3, 2023.

1. How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an...

This is a reply to a previous post from JL Manangan that I now understand was never answered correctly. I found the answer to the riddle. This person was using a program called System Explorer. You can remove the display by going into System Explorer's settings and unchecking under options: "Show Info Panel when mouse is in right top corner" without quotations. It is not a theme but a function from System Explorer. I'm glad I figured this out because I noticed that it was messing up my Arkham Origins gameplay and I thought it was something in my AMD settings but that wasn't the case.

:)

TheTreeofDoom, Jun 3, 2023

2. How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10

How can i remove this transparent black box on the upper left corner of my screen showing details such as CPU, Memory, etc.? It happens when i put my cursor on the top right of my screen or the right most edge of the task bar then roll my mouse along its
    vertical. It pops up when i play full screen games and its annoying since it blocks my screen.

How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an... [​IMG]

JL Manangan, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Flashing black box in upper left corner

Immediately after upgrading to Windows 10 I have experienced the appearance of a flashing black box in the upper left corner of the screen. It seems to appear about once to several times a minute and is extremely annoying to the point I 'm considering
    going back to Windows 8.1. It flashes on and off quickly. The Microsoft representative told me to be patient and he assured me there will be an update soon to correct these bugs. Has anyone else experienced this momentary flashing black box in the upper left
    corner which appears regardless of what I'm doing? Also can't enable screen saver since Windows 10 download?

DonaldSchiavo, Jun 3, 2023
  4. NurdBurd Win User

How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an...

Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

Howdy Bree,
    I don't see a magnifier glass in the upper left corner. Just to make sure I was not overlooking it, I changed my "Change the size of text, apps, and other items: 125%." Then I went to the High Contrast area "Choose a theme: High Contrast White". Even after those two steps I still don't see a magnifier glass. I selected The Magnifier from my taskbar and indeed I saw the magnifier glass. When I used the magnifier glass, the recently generated magnifying area was deleted - but the area in the upper left corner remained.
    Is it possible to remove The Magnifier from Windows and then reinstall it? Or perhaps, a larger section of Windows containing The Magnifier and then reinstall this larger section?
    Thank you.

Carl M. Barlow, Jr.
    L: [email protected]

Howdy Bree,
    Did you take a Thanksgiving vacation?

Carl

NurdBurd, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an...

1. How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an... - Similar Threads - remove transparent black

2. How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10 A solution to an...: This is a reply to a previous post from JL Manangan that I now understand was never answered correctly. I found the answer to the riddle. This person was using a program called System Explorer. You can remove the display by going into System Explorer's settings and unchecking...
  3. Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen: Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen. Only goes away when I reboot my PC or restart File Explorer. It is annoying to do this every time. Any ways to get rid of it completely?...
  4. UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW

UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW: How do you remove this thing showing on the upper left of my screen, I dont have any third party apps installed, no Rainmeter or whatnots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upper-left-corner-floating-window/c031330f-533b-4473-9577-b25ceca7a946
  5. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  6. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  7. Small transparent box on top left corner

Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  8. How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10

How to remove transparent black box on upper left corner of windows 10: How can i remove this transparent black box on the upper left corner of my screen showing details such as CPU, Memory, etc.? It happens when i put my cursor on the top right of my screen or the right most edge of the task bar then roll my mouse along its vertical. It pops up...
  9. black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner: I am running windows 10, from windows 8. Free download. I was usinf Skype, and the sound went off. I tried to restart my desktop, and after upgrade and restart, screen just black with blinking line. What to do to repair windows 10? Please advice. Best regards, John From...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...