Windows 10: How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10?

Discus and support How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a number of unwanted email addresses that I would like to remove.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sudbrad, Jun 1, 2019.

1. sudbrad Win User

How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10?

I have a number of unwanted email addresses that I would like to remove.

:)

sudbrad, Jun 1, 2019
  2. waynecu1 Win User

How do I remove unwanted email addresses from the Windows 10 Email app

How do I remove unwanted email addresses from the Windows 10 Email app ?

Some of them listed are from known email spammers & some listed are very offensive

waynecu1, Jun 1, 2019
  3. How can I reset the email address suggestion list or remove a misspelled email address?

Hello,

In the e-mail clients there's a suggestion list when I type the e-mail address (to/cc/bcc)... in this list there's a misspelled e-mail address, but I don't know how can I remove it... Please help How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10? :)

(WP7 - Mango)

Regards,

Norbert

Járja Norbert, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10?

How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10?

1. How to remove unwanted addresses from addresses in widows 10? - Similar Threads - remove unwanted addresses

2. Remove email address from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove email address from Windows 10: Good morning, I have an old college email address that has been remotely deactivated. Meaning there is no email address or password to login to. I am getting the "account problem" message every time I boot up. I cannot remove it the traditional way, so can someone...
  3. removing unwanted gmail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    removing unwanted gmail addresses: Hi Guys I am still finding unwanted gmail addresses in Google mail. I was helped on here before and I did get rid of many, just need to obliterate the balance. W10 PS. I should have been clearer, my address is XYZ but if/when I want to send mail to myself, in the "to"...
  4. Widows 10 drop down addresses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Widows 10 drop down addresses: How do I delete unwanted rogue email addresses that appear in the drop down list when I start typing an address in the To box, which are not in my contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10-drop-down-addresses/08008516-7ed1-47bb-b494-a665fc8a023f
  5. How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses?: How do I remove unwanted, unused email addresses from my "contact" list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-unwanted-unused-email-addresses/83cc8f65-e7a5-406a-83f8-479fe7a478e9
  6. How to remove defunct Email Address from Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove defunct Email Address from Account: Unsure where to post this so I have defaulted to here. Up until 29th March this year I was with a different ISP to what I have now. Associated with my Windows 10 Account I have a defunct Email Address. I have added the Email Address from my new ISP but cannot remove the old...
  7. IP Addresses - Unwanted Remote Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Addresses - Unwanted Remote Access: I talked to Microsoft on an issue and told them I used a wireless connection on one of my two computers. One computer uses Vista (wireless) and the other Windows 10 (through a router). Microsoft said my issue could have been caused by someone remotely accessing my computer....
  8. IP Addresses - Unwanted Remote Access

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    IP Addresses - Unwanted Remote Access: I talked to Microsoft on an issue and told them I used a wireless connection on one of my two computers. One computer uses Vista (wireless) and the other Windows 10 (through a router). Microsoft said my issue could have been caused by someone remotely accessing my computer....
  9. How to remove email address from windows login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove email address from windows login: Just purchased a new pc and forced to enter an email address to create new profile in latest build. Simply, how to remove (hide) your email address showing on windows start up log in screen? I have tried several fixes, so far nothing worked; many are dated. The privacy...
  10. Remove email address from Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove email address from Windows: Hello I am under Windows 10 V. 1903. I am on a local account, in this case the Administrator account and I connected once (unfortunately) with my outlook.com email on the Windows store. Since this blunder, my Outlook address appears associated with the Administrator account...