Windows 10: How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

Discus and support How to remove User Name from Start Menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Can you tell me how can I remove this? [img] 65970 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by umutcankaya, Oct 4, 2016.

1. How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

Hi guys,

Can you tell me how can I remove this?

How to remove User Name from Start Menu? [​IMG]

:)

umutcankaya, Oct 4, 2016

2. How to disable User name from Start menu

I was told..... "I would like to inform you that this feature is by design and would not be able to delete the User name from the Start menu. "

Buddaman49, Oct 4, 2016
  3. How to disable User name from Start menu

How do I remove a user name/profile from my start menu?

Original Title: Windows 10 start menu

Buddaman49, Oct 4, 2016
  4. mrgeek Win User

How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

You can't remove it. You can change the name and profile picture in Action Center/ Users

mrgeek, Oct 4, 2016
  5. Mystere Win User
    You can upgrade to the Anniversary Update, which by default just has the icon (with no name), although the name appears if you hover over it, or click on the hamburger icon.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove User Name from Start Menu?

1. How to remove User Name from Start Menu? - Similar Threads - remove User Name

2. Remove folder from start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove folder from start menu: I want to remove the applications from the folder. I want them to appear in alphabetical order without being in folder. IT something hard to find an application when it's located in these folder. For example: I want to open windows PowerShell from start menu and I start...
  3. Remove folder from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove folder from start menu: I want to remove the applications from the folder. I want them to appear in alphabetical order without being in folder. IT something hard to find an application when it's located in these folder. For example: I want to open windows PowerShell from start menu and I start...
  4. How to remove uninstalled items from the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove uninstalled items from the Start menu: I'm having a lot of trouble finding the answer to the above question.I've recently uninstalled a few programs from Windows 11, however, the names of the programs remain in the start menu but with no icon. When right clicking, it gives the option to uninstall, but obviously...
  5. How to remove uninstalled items from the Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove uninstalled items from the Start menu: I'm having a lot of trouble finding the answer to the above question.I've recently uninstalled a few programs from Windows 11, however, the names of the programs remain in the start menu but with no icon. When right clicking, it gives the option to uninstall, but obviously...
  6. How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Name Group fields from Start Menu: I recently decided to expand the number of columns in my start menu from the default four, but when moving tiles to the new blank right side, I find that there are fields that block the tiles from being exactly where I want to place them. When I click on these fields, the...
  7. How to remove item from alphabetical start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove item from alphabetical start menu: I have an item in the alphabetical start menu that no longer exists in applications. How do I remove it? Windows 10 1903 Thank you... 162419
  8. Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to remove the "Name Group" bar in Start menu?: The gap is kinda ugly. Anyone can help me with this? https://i.imgur.com/WEnN2Ds.png submitted by /u/yuze_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0iqvy/is_it_possible_to_remove_the_name_group_bar_in/
  9. How to remove User Account icon from Start Menu?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove User Account icon from Start Menu?: Hi all, I temporarily added a hotmail account to my Windows 10 laptop in order to sync Edge favorites with my iPad. I then removed the account, but now in the Start menu I see the Hotmail user account icon (screenshot attached, see red arrow). How can I remove it? Thanks...
  10. Removing apps from the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing apps from the Start Menu: There are a number of Apps on my Start Menu that I cannot use. I would like to remove them from the start menu to reduce clutter. I was able to remove OneDrive but none of the others, I'm not asking how to uninstall them because I know Microsoft would NEVER allow that....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove profile name from start menu?