Windows 10: how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer?

Discus and support how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ahadd ali, May 19, 2020.

1. ahadd ali Win User

how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer?

:)

ahadd ali, May 19, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 19, 2020
  3. Press F1 to continue!

Okay, this is what is on the "Press-F1 screen":

Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG, An Energy Star Ally
    Copyright (C) 1984-2003, Phoenix Technologies, LTD

K8M800-M7 A (K8M8M111 BS)

Main Processor : AMD Athlon (tm) 64 Processor 3200+
    Memory Testing : 1047552K OK + 1M TSeg memory

IDE Channel 0 Master : DVDRW 16X16X YTS1
    IDE Channel 0 Slave : None
    IDE Channel 1 Master : None
    IDE Channel 1 Slave : WDE WD2500BB-55GUC0 08.02D08

IDE Channel 2 Master : None
    ***Floppy disk(s) fail (40)one***

Press F8 to Enable System Configuration
    Press F9 to Select Booting Device after POST
    Press F1 to continue, DEL to enter SETUP
    01/11/2007-K8M800-8237-6A7L1B0SC-00

I'm going to try some of the things that you guys suggested now.

Well, I figured out what was wrong. It took all of about 2min. of investigation, LOLz. I just never took the time to try to figure it out because it really didn't bother me to press F1.

Thanks for the help guys!

Franklinwallbrown, May 19, 2020
  4. how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer?

An email set up was deleted... How do I removed it from my Computer?

Hi,

I suggest you to log into account.microsoft.com and check whether the account is listed there.

I also suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the account and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R to open run command.
    • Type netplwiz.
    • In the dialogue box that appears. Select the account that you wish to remove.
    • Select remove.
    Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. how to remove : v6.press-here-to-continue .com from my computer? - Similar Threads - remove press here

2. How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?: I uploaded files from my old computer to my new one. It keeps telling me I need administrator approval before I can move files. How do I get rid of this?Moved by moderator from Word forum to Windows forum....
  3. How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove "Administrator" from my computer?: I uploaded files from my old computer to my new one. It keeps telling me I need administrator approval before I can move files. How do I get rid of this?Moved by moderator from Word forum to Windows forum....
  4. How to remove a Network from my Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a Network from my Computer: I returned home from vacation to find that someone hacked into my computer and created a network. I tried wiping and restarting my computer but it is still there. Is there any way I can remove the network. I have tried stopping all networking in msc, but it doesn't seem to...
  5. What's going on here? When I press continue it just shuts off and leads me back here.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's going on here? When I press continue it just shuts off and leads me back here.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rmmaar2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hws652/whats_going_on_here_when_i_press_continue_it_just/
  6. How to remove Bing from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove Bing from my computer?: This question has been ask before and I could not find an answer. I do not want anything to do with Bing and want is off my computer. I do not have it as a Search engine,neither did I put it on my computer anywhere. When I start up my computer I often get sent right to Bing...
  7. how to remove a computer from my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove a computer from my account: a dead machine is listed on my account the bozos at ms did nof include a delete function under the manage category https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-computer-from-my-account/d8e6c6c1-e5e8-4188-9530-d7201ad7e220"
  8. how to remove shellshock from my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove shellshock from my computer: My computer was infected by shellshock virus. Computer details below 1. intel nuc skullcanyon 2. windows 10 pro with latest update 3.ROUTER ASUS RT-AC68U I have a fake wifi ssid broadcasting in windows 10 available network. I tried following actions 1.I have updated...
  9. How to remove this account from my computer!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove this account from my computer!: I have a couple questions. (1) I have a new laptop, and I allowed my wife to use it for a bit for a project she needed to do. She kept saying, "I figured out all the passwords." I didn't know what that meant. I was very confused. After an hour or so I looked at the screen...
  10. How to prevent updates from continually messing with my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to prevent updates from continually messing with my computer: I have an HP G72 laptop with a Symantec touch pad. W10 installed an updated driver for the touch pad the other day and it's incompatable with the pad - scrolling doesn't work. I rolled back the driver and got the pad working again but Windows keeps reinstalling the driver...