Windows 10: How to Remove Virus?

Discus and support How to Remove Virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi all how to I remove virus? [Original Title: virus]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sail hoo yik hong, Jul 15, 2020.

1. How to Remove Virus?

hi all

how to I remove virus?

[Original Title: virus]

:)

sail hoo yik hong, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 4, 2020
  4. How to Remove Virus?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

How to Remove Virus?

1. How to Remove Virus? - Similar Threads - Remove Virus

2. How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?: Hello! I'm using a Windows 11 Home. I currently have a virus on my computer, or some sort of thing installed that is affecting my search engine. I've done some research on this and I know I need to remove it. When I go to the control panel and try to uninstall it, it tells me...
  3. How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the BBWC virus on my computer?: Hello! I'm using a Windows 11 Home. I currently have a virus on my computer, or some sort of thing installed that is affecting my search engine. I've done some research on this and I know I need to remove it. When I go to the control panel and try to uninstall it, it tells me...
  4. How to download virus remover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download virus remover?: How to recover Prog Files and other files after being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-virus-remover/040e03f9-488f-46c1-b463-0f3e1b677fa6
  5. How to download virus remover?

How to download virus remover?: How to recover Prog Files and other files after being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-virus-remover/040e03f9-488f-46c1-b463-0f3e1b677fa6
  6. How to download virus remover?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why does the virus allowed after being removed?

Why does the virus allowed after being removed?: Should I be worried about it?After removing the virus, I have reinstalled windows with tons of time of virus scan, which say okayI just afraid trojan has become legit file in my system...
  8. Why does the virus allowed after being removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the virus allowed after being removed?: Should I be worried about it?After removing the virus, I have reinstalled windows with tons of time of virus scan, which say okayI just afraid trojan has become legit file in my system...
  9. I attempt to remove a virus and it claims to have removed it but that there are exclusions....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I attempt to remove a virus and it claims to have removed it but that there are exclusions....: I attempt to remove a Trojan virus and it claims to have been removed but then prompts me to check the exclusions which are C;\ProgramData C;\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile .exeI then remove these inclusions and then scan again and lo and behold the Trojan virus is...
  10. I attempt to remove a virus and it claims to have removed it but that there are exclusions....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I attempt to remove a virus and it claims to have removed it but that there are exclusions....: I attempt to remove a Trojan virus and it claims to have been removed but then prompts me to check the exclusions which are C;\ProgramData C;\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile .exeI then remove these inclusions and then scan again and lo and behold the Trojan virus is...