Windows 10: How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template

Discus and support How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After using a word template, all my word documents have visible text borders, as shown below. [ATTACH] How could I resolve this problem? Thanks a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JingyangFang, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template

After using a word template, all my word documents have visible text borders, as shown below.

How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template 7046259e-8b56-4bad-b2d5-5120ff51cdf9?upload=true.png

How could I resolve this problem? Thanks a lot.

:)

JingyangFang, Jun 29, 2020

2. How do I turn this Snapping Template off?

Are you using Word or Excel?

How to remove Template Listings in Excel

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/822644...

Look in Controls Taskpane

Control Panel > Programs & Features > Uninstall Programs

Look for the "unknown" template software.

You might also look into Ease of Access Magnifier settings.

Smittychat., Jun 29, 2020
  3. HOW TO REMOVE LARGE BLACK BORDER FROM DISPLAY?

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern with the large black border and missing Control Panel from its usual spot. For better assistance, please clarify the following information:

• How are you accessing Control Panel now?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the large black border that you are currently seeing?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 29, 2020
  4. aleisha11 Win User

How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template

Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    2. Uncheck Suggest text.
    3. Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    4. Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    2. Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    3. Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    4. Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    5. Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template

1. How to Remove Visible Text Borders After Using a Word Template - Similar Threads - Remove Visible Text

2. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  3. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: I have a few words I need to remove from text suggestions. I do not want to turn off all the other suggestions. It seems to be an all or nothing thing. Please don't tell me once again how to turn it on and off. That is not what I am looking for. Isn't there some way to remove...
  4. Removing side texts in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing side texts in word: Is there any way I can remove those side text and numbers from my word document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-side-texts-in-word/1e5e01bb-d71a-4b6a-bc76-460a5bd36414
  5. Removing side texts in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing side texts in word: Is there any way I can remove those side text and numbers from my word document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-side-texts-in-word/1e5e01bb-d71a-4b6a-bc76-460a5bd36414
  6. Word templates

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word templates: I am using Microsoft 365.(Win 10) I use word a lot. This morning I opened Word and I usually see along the top several templates. Blank, and then single space and a few others. All gone except for Blank document What happened? Any suggestions? How do I create a custom...
  7. How to remove a word from text suggestion

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a word from text suggestion: Hi all,I enabled text suggestions in Settings > Device > Typing.I love this feature and want to continue use. But the problem is I can't manage the words. I want to remove some words/don't want to show some words in suggestions? How do I do that? I tried Google. But it gives...
  8. Word 2013 with a border

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word 2013 with a border: Hi, Using a word document & inserting an image. I was attempting to add space around the image as it was too close to the text. From then on it seems, I have an internal box which now surrounds my text which I cannot delete. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank You....
  9. Word Calendar Template

Word Calendar Template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...
  10. Word calendar template

Word calendar template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...