Windows 10: How to remove Visual Studio Apps from Win 10 Start ?

Discus and support How to remove Visual Studio Apps from Win 10 Start ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I have been creating a lot of Visual Studio apps and now they are all showing up in the Windows 10 start menu. They were just simple programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aindriu80, Jan 28, 2016.

1. aindriu80 Win User

How to remove Visual Studio Apps from Win 10 Start ?

hi,

I have been creating a lot of Visual Studio apps and now they are all showing up in the Windows 10 start menu. They were just simple programs and they are annoying.

Can I get rid of them or change a setting so no more appear. Right clicking and selecting remove and then confirming that is very slow.

:)

aindriu80, Jan 28, 2016

2. Error 2 Exception from HRESULT: 0x89721800 while using Visual studio

I have been working on two windows phone app’s, one using Visual Studio 2012 for windows phone, the other app using Visual Studio 2013. My computer was loaded with Windows 8.1 professional, and both app’s worked.
    I recently upgrade to Windows 10 professional and now neither of the app’s will work, I receive the message, “Error 2 Exception from HRESULT: 0x89721800”. I have reinstalled visual Studio but to no avail.

Can you help me, is there a bug in Windows 10 or is it not meant to operate these versions of Visual Studio? Gordon barry, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Original Title: Gordon Barry

MarylynCartwright, Jan 28, 2016
  3. Software Licence problem, Visual Studio 2013

I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro.

When I started up my Visual Studio 2013, a window informed me that my 30-day license had expired.

So I entered my software license key. But the response in the window said I have entered an invalid license.

My Visual Studio worked fine before upgrade to Win 10. I hope someone can help with this.

I apologize for placing this question into "Windows 10" forum but there is not category "Visual Studio".

Gerald A Beckwith, Jan 28, 2016
Thema:

How to remove Visual Studio Apps from Win 10 Start ?

1. How to remove Visual Studio Apps from Win 10 Start ? - Similar Threads - remove Visual Studio

2. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  3. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!: When I was trying to go to Run-Without Debugging my File/Project. I accidentally clicked on Start Debugging and it messed up my studio. I restarted my PC and file, but it still did not work! Is anybody able to help me with this problem?This is what pops up when I try to view...
  4. Start Debugging Problem Visual Studio!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  6. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  7. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  8. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  9. Cannot Log In to Visual Studio From Within App

Cannot Log In to Visual Studio From Within App: I am using Visual Studio 2017 for a Unity project I've been working on. I've been using Visual Studio 2017 for a couple years now without issue until it suddenly started asking me to sign in every time I open the application. Whenever I attempt to log in I receive this...
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...