Windows 10: how to remove volume change sound

Discus and support how to remove volume change sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; its rather annoying, how do you remove the sound that is heard when you increase or decrease the volume. its like a squeeky beep sound when changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KPST92, Nov 18, 2018.

1. KPST92 Win User

how to remove volume change sound

its rather annoying, how do you remove the sound that is heard when you increase or decrease the volume. its like a squeeky beep sound when changing the volume and there seems to be no options under Sound or more sound settings

:)

KPST92, Nov 18, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how to remove volume change sound :p

cadaveca, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 volume is always defaulted to 36 and I can't change it

Hi Ajinc,

It could be some outdated sound drivers or some audio enhancements that caused the issue you are experiencing with controlling your system volume. To narrow down such concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer? To check, click on the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps listed here. Those are troubleshooting steps suitable for sound problems.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 18, 2018
  4. how to remove volume change sound

Changing "System Sound" sound volume doesn't affecting volume of Notification Sound

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

System volume doesn’t affect the notification sound. I suggest you to refer to the below link which discusses about the same.

Windows 10 notification sound volume (Adjust)

Kindly provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated Feedback App. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions.
    Windows Feedback is only available if you have Diagnostic and usage data set to
    Full (Full is the recommended setting).

To change the Diagnostic and usage data setting, go to
    Start
    , then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then, under
    Diagnostic and usage data, select an option.

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows10 products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

how to remove volume change sound

1. how to remove volume change sound - Similar Threads - remove volume change

2. Changing volume doesn't change sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing volume doesn't change sound: I have the same exact problem as the person below, however my laptop is Windows 11, while theirs is a Windows 10.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-volume-doesnt-change-sound/fbf5faab-ed4e-4ca1-9b2c-0dae70160b62...
  3. Changing volume doesn't change sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing volume doesn't change sound: I have the same exact problem as the person below, however my laptop is Windows 11, while theirs is a Windows 10.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-volume-doesnt-change-sound/fbf5faab-ed4e-4ca1-9b2c-0dae70160b62...
  4. Sound volume self changes, how to stop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound volume self changes, how to stop.: When I am in a Zoom meeting or on the internet watching a video the sound keeps going up and down whenever I move the arrow. it is random and I have tried troubleshooting it with every available windows 11 tool on my laptop. How to make it stop. It is very frustrating to have...
  5. Sound volume self changes, how to stop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound volume self changes, how to stop.: When I am in a Zoom meeting or on the internet watching a video the sound keeps going up and down whenever I move the arrow. it is random and I have tried troubleshooting it with every available windows 11 tool on my laptop. How to make it stop. It is very frustrating to have...
  6. How to change sound volume in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to change sound volume in Windows 11: [ATTACH]There are multiple and built-in ways in Windows 11 to change sound volume or system volume. In this post, we have added all such options. When your computer sound volume is too low or high, you can try any of these options to change or adjust the output volume level...
  7. Windows is changing sound volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is changing sound volume: Ive been trying to solve this problem for over a week now. I have two screens, one for browsing and the other for gaming. Whenever I have a game open open any communication software, streaming or any website with a video, windows changes the game sound volume to below 10%....
  8. Remove Max volume sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remove Max volume sound: Hi, Every time i set the sound volume to max on my computer it start playing an annoying sound that i reached max. I use several audio sources and have volume controllers on both the browser, computer and the speaker. But as soon as i get over 90+ it just repeat the same...
  9. Changing sound volume notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing sound volume notification: [ATTACH] Hi, basically whenever I change the sound these boxes come up, the box one never used to. It was always the small box but not the bigger one which says chrome.exe. Its super annoying as the box stays up for ages and you can't see anything behind it. Is there any...
  10. Changing Volume Doesn't Change Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changing Volume Doesn't Change Sound: When I change the audio slider on my taskbar (for example from 1% to 100%) there is absolutely no change in volume. It is just permanently loud and I can only change volumes with the speakers themselves or in whatever program I am using. It has been like this for months....