How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

Discus and support How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Guys, After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by emile2546, Aug 6, 2015.

1. emile2546 Win User

Hey Guys,

After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in the top right above menu icons. Any way to remove/customize this? (see below)

How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Thanks in advance,
    John

:)

emile2546, Aug 6, 2015
  2. JatusVincere Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 Subtitle Option

what ironic is that Microsoft added in this features on "Video" app and still no Windows Phone 8 users managed to use this subtitle function, so it's like a "decoration"

JatusVincere, Aug 6, 2015
  3. TheotonioPereira Win User
    Vertical Lines on Screen and Audio and Video Dissapearing when program minimized to toolbar

sony site only decorative no updates forthcoming in fact advised me not to upgrade to win 10 yet

whats this first of all your icon appears in my laptop with upgrade and sony tell me this ****

disappointed tell me how to downgrade to windows 8.1

maybe Microsoft can come with Microsoft 9

TheotonioPereira, Aug 6, 2015
  4. GamerwGlasses Win User

I think you can change that inside any office program. You'll have to go to the Word, options, General. Look for Office Background and select, no background.

GamerwGlasses, Aug 6, 2015
  5. emile2546 Win User
    Awesome, thank you!

emile2546, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Weird Microsoft

2. Wins 10 reinstall from Wins 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wins 10 reinstall from Wins 8.1: I understand that I can re-install Wins 10 from free upgrade but if I bought a disc of Wins 8.1 how do I install Wins 10 or is it just from web-site and type in my product for Wins 8.1?...
  3. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...
  4. window update

window update: How to overcome window update Error 0x800705b4 in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/window-update/d45e562a-2f23-465d-bec7-3a7940e8832f
  5. How to set a service to a specific logon account?

How to set a service to a specific logon account?: Microsoft update service starts automatically. So I wanna set the service to a specific account. Windows version: 1709, build: 16299.547....
  6. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  8. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  9. Windows Mixed Reality Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Issues: Hello! I'm not sure how many other people have faced these issues, but I can't seem to narrow it down to a simple determination of "Hardware or Software issues," so here we go; I have the Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset, Zotac 1070ti 8gb, Intel i5 4690k, MSI B85M, 16gb...
  10. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...