How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

Discus and support How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hey Guys, After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by emile2546, Aug 7, 2015.

1. emile2546 Win User

Hey Guys,

After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in the top right above menu icons. Any way to remove/customize this? (see below)

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance,
    John

:)

emile2546, Aug 7, 2015
  2. JatusVincere Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 Subtitle Option

what ironic is that Microsoft added in this features on "Video" app and still no Windows Phone 8 users managed to use this subtitle function, so it's like a "decoration"

JatusVincere, Aug 7, 2015
  3. TheotonioPereira Win User
    Vertical Lines on Screen and Audio and Video Dissapearing when program minimized to toolbar

sony site only decorative no updates forthcoming in fact advised me not to upgrade to win 10 yet

whats this first of all your icon appears in my laptop with upgrade and sony tell me this ****

disappointed tell me how to downgrade to windows 8.1

maybe Microsoft can come with Microsoft 9

TheotonioPereira, Aug 7, 2015
  4. GamerwGlasses Win User

I think you can change that inside any office program. You'll have to go to the Word, options, General. Look for Office Background and select, no background.

GamerwGlasses, Aug 7, 2015
  5. emile2546 Win User
    Awesome, thank you!

emile2546, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Weird Microsoft

1. remove the top OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    remove the top OneDrive icon: Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the top OneDrive icon, the one right bellow Quick Access on the first image above, and just keep the OneDrive icon in the User Folder or in the This PC folder? I have like three OneDrive icons in the Navigation...
  2. Remove uninstalled programs from Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove uninstalled programs from Menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. So then, i uninstalled ImageGlass and went on to use Window Photo Viewer. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not...
  3. Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove uninstalled programs from Default Programs menu: Hi first post. I installed ImageGlass a while back and realized it was useless after I got Windows Photo Viewer to work via regedit. I uninstalled ImageGlass afterwards. When I try to set Windows Photo Viewer as my default Photos app, not only is it not there but ImageGlass...
  4. Removing pin sign in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing pin sign in windows 10: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
  5. "Safely remove hardware"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Safely remove hardware": Here we go. So the "safely remove hardware" icon is not showing. To be fair, it shows randomly, no matter if I have or have not an USB connected. It's totally random. For example, if I can't see it now, I close session or reboot, and it appears. It started to happen after...
  6. "Safely remove hardware" icon not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Safely remove hardware" icon not showing.: Here we go. So the "safely remove hardware" icon is not showing. To be fair, it shows randomly, no matter if I have or have not an USB connected. It's totally random. For example, if I can't see it now, I close session or reboot, and it appears. It started to happen after...
  7. Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 solved