Windows 10: How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

Discus and support How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Guys, After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by emile2546, Aug 6, 2015.

1. emile2546 Win User

How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

Hey Guys,

After upgrading to Windows 10, some Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Etc..) have this obnoxious decoration with pipes and arrows in the top right above menu icons. Any way to remove/customize this? (see below)

How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Thanks in advance,
    John

:)

emile2546, Aug 6, 2015

2. Windows Phone 8.1 Subtitle Option

what ironic is that Microsoft added in this features on "Video" app and still no Windows Phone 8 users managed to use this subtitle function, so it's like a "decoration"

JatusVincere, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Vertical Lines on Screen and Audio and Video Dissapearing when program minimized to toolbar

sony site only decorative no updates forthcoming in fact advised me not to upgrade to win 10 yet

whats this first of all your icon appears in my laptop with upgrade and sony tell me this ****

disappointed tell me how to downgrade to windows 8.1

maybe Microsoft can come with Microsoft 9

TheotonioPereira, Aug 6, 2015
  4. How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

I think you can change that inside any office program. You'll have to go to the Word, options, General. Look for Office Background and select, no background.

GamerwGlasses, Aug 6, 2015
  5. emile2546 Win User
    Awesome, thank you!

emile2546, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10

1. How To Remove Weird Microsoft App Decorations in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove Weird Microsoft

2. A wallpaper decoration on the search bar

in Cortana
    A wallpaper decoration on the search bar: A wallpaper decoration has been added without my permission, how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-wallpaper-decoration-on-the-search-bar/d3e65bc9-8d87-48fb-8b57-eb750dd972ad
  3. A wallpaper decoration

in Cortana
    A wallpaper decoration: A wallpaper decoration has been added without my permission, how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-wallpaper-decoration/d3e65bc9-8d87-48fb-8b57-eb750dd972ad
  4. Removing Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Microsoft Apps: Is it safe to remove all these little Microsoft apps that I know I'll never use? Things like Microsoft To-Do, Maps, People, etc.? Any harm in uninstalling them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-microsoft-apps/d20afe4f-1900-4127-84df-2dc2d2788f88
  5. Removing Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Apps: Is it safe to remove all these little Microsoft apps that I know I'll never use? Things like Microsoft To-Do, Maps, People, etc.? Any harm in uninstalling them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-microsoft-apps/d20afe4f-1900-4127-84df-2dc2d2788f88
  6. How to remove all microsoft 365 apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove all microsoft 365 apps: How do I completely remove office 365. I have uninstalled the office 365 in programs but I still have word, outlook, excel, etc. and I can still open them and am still logged in. I am having issues with outlook and want to completely remove and reinstall all of office...why...
  7. How to remove all microsoft 365 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove all microsoft 365 apps: How do I completely remove office 365. I have uninstalled the office 365 in programs but I still have word, outlook, excel, etc. and I can still open them and am still logged in. I am having issues with outlook and want to completely remove and reinstall all of office...why...
  8. Windows Window Decorations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Window Decorations: Hey guys. Is there any way to change the windows 10 window border style, like there is on KDE? If there is, 1st or 3rd party, I'd really like to know, because I would love to customize the window borders. submitted by /u/Boinbo [link] [comments]...
  9. How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.: How do I get rid of Microsoft tips in settings app. Gort [img] 119315
  10. how to remove app Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    how to remove app Microsoft Edge: I rarely use IE and regularly use Firefox and Chrome. 44928