Windows 10: How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

Discus and support How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here's a video of what is happening: https://vimeo.com/user95029446/review/316829259/6e3a8d4c00 Please wait a little bit, it will start Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatalinMarincia, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

Here's a video of what is happening: https://vimeo.com/user95029446/review/316829259/6e3a8d4c00

Please wait a little bit, it will start

Thank you

:)

CatalinMarincia, Feb 12, 2019
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Feb 12, 2019
  3. no battery level icon on the taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Click Notifications and actions. Click Select Which icons appear on the taskbar link.

Turn the switch next to Power icon to On position.

Step 2:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Anusha Verma, Feb 12, 2019
  4. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

no battery level icon on the taskbar

I all of a sudden have no battery level icon on the taskbar. I go in to turn it on and it is faded out and won`t let me turn it on. why would that have happened? Any idea how I can get it back?

OT:

battery level icon

CindyPainter, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

1. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon - Similar Threads - remove white border

2. The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.: How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-10-taskbar-has-a-white-border-on-the/34960a47-49c1-47b3-bbf0-0907d67010d0
  3. The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.: How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-10-taskbar-has-a-white-border-on-the/34960a47-49c1-47b3-bbf0-0907d67010d0
  4. The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  6. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  7. How to remove this white border

8. White border on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White border on desktop icons: [img] Apologies if this topic has been discussed -- can't find it in Search. How can I get rid of the border? 124992
  9. White border around battery and sound on the bar

White border around battery and sound on the bar: [ATTACH] Once i click on the black box the white border disappears. it's not a huge problem, but it's really annoying. I've tried restarting, it doesn't help....
  10. battery level icon on taskbar

battery level icon on taskbar: On my other computer running Windows 10, I have a battery icon showing in my system tray that shows how much charge is left in the battery. On my current computer, this is not there and I cannot find how to add it. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove borders from icons windows 10

2. how to remove the boder of the task

3. how to get rid of rectangular border around volume icon in taskbar