Windows 10: How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

Discus and support How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here's a video of what is happening: https://vimeo.com/user95029446/review/316829259/6e3a8d4c00 Please wait a little bit, it will start Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CatalinMarincia, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

Here's a video of what is happening: https://vimeo.com/user95029446/review/316829259/6e3a8d4c00

Please wait a little bit, it will start

Thank you

:)

CatalinMarincia, Feb 12, 2019
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Feb 12, 2019
  3. no battery level icon on the taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Click Notifications and actions. Click Select Which icons appear on the taskbar link.

Turn the switch next to Power icon to On position.

Step 2:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Anusha Verma, Feb 12, 2019
  4. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

no battery level icon on the taskbar

I all of a sudden have no battery level icon on the taskbar. I go in to turn it on and it is faded out and won`t let me turn it on. why would that have happened? Any idea how I can get it back?

OT:

battery level icon

CindyPainter, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

1. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon - Similar Threads - remove white border

2. Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10: The icon displaying battery life percentage, whether my computer is charging, battery plan and power savings mode in the taskbar is missing. It is usually present in the bottom right next to the date but I can't see it anymore and it is not in the icon "^" that displays more...
  3. White border on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White border on desktop icons: [img] Apologies if this topic has been discussed -- can't find it in Search. How can I get rid of the border? 124992
  4. battery level indicator in taskbar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery level indicator in taskbar missing: I can not find anywhere to click to make the battery level indicator appear in the bottom task bar. has it been removed from Windows 10 along with all links to make sure it is displayed all the time ?...
  5. White border around battery and sound on the bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    White border around battery and sound on the bar: [ATTACH] Once i click on the black box the white border disappears. it's not a huge problem, but it's really annoying. I've tried restarting, it doesn't help....
  6. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...
  7. battery level icon on taskbar

battery level icon on taskbar: On my other computer running Windows 10, I have a battery icon showing in my system tray that shows how much charge is left in the battery. On my current computer, this is not there and I cannot find how to add it. Any suggestions?...
  8. How do I remove this white border?

How do I remove this white border?: After installing the Windows 10 anniversary update, I have noticed that there is now a selection box or white border around some of the ShellExperienceHost applications (the time/date, wi-fi and volume.), is there anyway to get rid of it? I have attached some screenshots...
  9. Remove white border around taskbar active item (Anniversary Update)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove white border around taskbar active item (Anniversary Update)?: Well I like the new agenda available at my clock, but is there a way to remove the unsightly white border around the date? I know it goes away when I click on a blank space, but it comes back again everytime I click on the clock in the taskbar. [img] 58880
  10. How to remove icons from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove icons from taskbar?: I have some unused icons pinned to the task bar that I'd like to remove. Right-clicking on any of them does not work. Is there any trick to remove them? Thanks, Ed 48554