Windows 10: How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

Discus and support How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello*Smile After right clicking an MP3 file, I get: Add to Winamp's Bookmark List https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413474684/454878.png How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raeeka, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

Raeeka, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 keeps muting Winamp

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could possibly be due to Winamp involuntarily controlling volume by itself. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open Winamp Preferences window and select
      Output.
    • On the right pane, select Nullsoft waveOut plug-in
      and choose Configure.
    • At Volume Control, uncheck
      Enable.

• Save the changes, and exit Winamp.
    • Restart Winamp, raise the volume now to see if it still resets.

If the issue persists, as it is related to Winamp, I suggest you to post your query in the
    Winamp forums.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 10, 2020
  3. BC66 Win User
    Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10  

is there i can add and remove the lists on desktop context menu? Right click on desktop shows the context menu for me to add or remove the list
    thanks

4. mades Win User

How to remove item from Context Menu (after app removed)

It's not in the open with context menu (tried the steps from the link just to see, but no it's not in there). The app from the context menu is in the first layer, the one when you right click on an item and you have "scan with..." or "edit with notepad++" etc.

mades, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus? - Similar Threads - Remove Winamp Context

2. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  3. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  4. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU: Hi , Even I had deleted x64dbg till then its icon is [ATTACH]coming in context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-right-click-context-menu/7ff3a9f5-bef2-400e-8be0-15f0e92573f1
  5. Windows 10 20H2 update missing context menus when right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 update missing context menus when right click: Just curious if anyone else has had the same or similar issues when it came to updating to the latest windows 10 update. submitted by /u/WorshipingAtheist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4wro1/windows_10_20h2_update_missing_context_menus_when/
  6. How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?: hello*Smile After right clicking an MP3 file, I get: Add to Winamp's Bookmark List https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413474684/454878.png How do I remove these? Please create a registry file Thanks 168076
  7. Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar.: I'm running Windows 10 1909. I have the Windows Defender icon in my lower right taskbar. When I right click it to do a scan or view the security dashboard, all of the text is fuzzy, not sharp. The other icons like sound and ethernet have sharp text when right clicked. I have...
  8. HOW to remove/disable the Start BUTTON Right Click Context Menu

HOW to remove/disable the Start BUTTON Right Click Context Menu: Greetings, I am using WIN10 64-bit build 18363.657 (1909). I have been attempting to DISABLE the start BUTTON right click context menu by using Registry Editor (REGEDIT). All I can locate is the following (which does not prevent the right click), even after logging off and...
  9. Taskbar "right click" context menus disappear after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar "right click" context menus disappear after 1903 update: The right click context menus disappear after I upgraded to Win 10 1903. This seems like a common theme for all recent 7+ versions post updates. I have read every article. 1) It is not corrupted system files, or at least a through check and resolve of these does not fix...
  10. How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu: Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right forum section. I'm trying to make Windows 10 more "personal", adding/removing some features according to my needs. Now I'm customising the right click context menu and I'd like to remove OneDrive entries, without...