Windows 10: How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data?

Discus and support How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I didn't know where else to ask this but here,so basically i brought a windows 10 key from kinguin(a key selling website)and i realize now it is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItZxFr0sty, Aug 14, 2020.

1. How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data?

I didn't know where else to ask this but here,so basically i brought a windows 10 key from kinguin(a key selling website)and i realize now it is no longer legit despite it working many years as i went to connect my pc with my phone it then asked me to sign into my windows account,which was not mine and just a outlook email with a bunch on random numbers and letters.I didn't realize this was not legit until now so i would like to buy a legit version of windows 10 with my actual microsoft account(which works fine on the windows store) so i can access admin settings.Can i do this by removing the product key then buying a new windows? will it let me log into my actual account with the new version on automatically log into the current account(which i have no idea what the password to is or whose account it is im guessing its a cracked one.)

Can someone PLEASE help me with this,Thanks.

submitted by /u/ItZxFr0sty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ItZxFr0sty, Aug 14, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 14, 2020
  3. @RaXxaa@ Win User
    Removing windows without losing my WIN key

I guess i wrote it wrong... i have the key but i wanna know even if its removed from the computer, will it be deactivated from MS data base so it can be activated again *Big Grin How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data? :D

@RaXxaa@, Aug 14, 2020
  4. How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data?

1. How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data? - Similar Threads - remove Product key

2. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  4. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to install windows 11 without losing data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 11 without losing data?: Microsoft recently released windows 11, I really like it, like a lotSo I wanted to install but I have no experience like installing a OS.I also found out that if you install any OS, You will lose all your data, Any help?...
  6. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  7. How to Update Windows 10 without losing Program data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Update Windows 10 without losing Program data?: I haven't updated my windows 10 in a loooong time and the performance is decreasing. I need to update to the latest version but the problem is, I CAN'T AFFORD to lose any of the program data in the C drive, Specially Google Chrome Cache data, and other installed programs....
  8. Install Windows 10 without losing data

Install Windows 10 without losing data: Hello there, on friday our customers laptop Asus, Windows 10 couldn't start properly. That was the error message. After a few restarts it booted into the uefi directly. But we can't wipe the device and do a fresh install, because there's data that need to be recovered. So...
  9. Reset windows 10 without losing data

Reset windows 10 without losing data: Can i reset windows 10 without losing personal data and apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-data/9f42eba2-29d3-4dd1-8aea-d11ab71794ed
  10. How to Repair windows 10 Without Losing Data

How to Repair windows 10 Without Losing Data: hi If you have any issues width your windows 10 and If you can't fix it, you can repair or upgrade it, for this How to repair or upgrade Windows 10 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-2dOJo2IBQ Take easy kind regards...