Windows 10: How to remove windows apps?

Discus and support How to remove windows apps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gil, Jul 2, 2019.

1. GIL
    gil Win User

How to remove windows apps?

Hi.

Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots?
    I'm using Windows 10 version 1903.

They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option.
    Thanks.

How to remove windows apps? [​IMG]

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to remove windows apps? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Clark Ari Win User

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How to remove windows apps? - Similar Threads - remove apps

2. how do i remove an admin protected app?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i remove an admin protected app?: so i accidentally installed this ''anti malware'' app named segurazo antivirus and i cant remove it because it says that it is protected by an admin, i am the only user of my pc so i dont know why im not the admin of my pc nor do i know why i cant remove this app. im not sure...
  3. How to remove windows apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884
  4. Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove all UWP apps except store for new users.: Hi, I would like to remove all the UWP apps except the Microsoft store. I know how to do that and it works perfectly but one question is how can I make that happen for new users? I don't need the extra apps and the other users dont need them either. I have tried looking...
  5. Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)?

Reset Window 10 completely (even remove the apps came with the laptop)?: As the subject said, I would like to freshly install Window 10 on my laptop just like it was manually built without all the crappy apps that come from the manufacturer. I searched the Internet for a while but all it came up is the same factory reset method which still...
  6. How to uninstall or remove messaging app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall or remove messaging app: I have no idea why I have Messenger on my laptop. I did not download this app and it will not work on my laptop. Also my computer does not give me the option to delete the app. Does anyone have any suggestions?????? Moved from Skype...
  7. Removing and preventing app use and install for all users on Win10 64bit Pro 1903 in a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing and preventing app use and install for all users on Win10 64bit Pro 1903 in a...: How do I prevent new and existing users from installing and using apps on Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903 in a business environment? The only workaround I have found so far is to allow a Powershell script to run upon user login which incurs a security loophole in doing so....
  8. Allow apps and how to remove it

Allow apps and how to remove it: Hello! When i for exempel buy a game and when i starting to play it's coming a note that says that i have to allow that app. I think this is kinda annoying so i want to set this setting to deafult. can anyone help me?...
  9. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  10. Remove MS Word app from Windows 10 start-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove MS Word app from Windows 10 start-up: I am unable to remove MS Word app from Windows 10 start-up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-ms-word-app-from-windows-10-start-up/bca9a715-6b80-4269-88bb-fe2c27774dbb