Windows 10: How to remove Windows email app

Discus and support How to remove Windows email app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows mail has taken over, and I hate it: it gives a nonfunctioning return address!! Please provide simple removal instructions which DO NOT include... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandyNantucket, Nov 29, 2018.

1. How to remove Windows email app

Windows mail has taken over, and I hate it: it gives a nonfunctioning return address!! Please provide simple removal instructions which DO NOT include downloading yet another questionable app. I hate WIndows so intensely, I would short the stock if I had any. Instead, after 20+ years of frustrating usage, I will be forced to go Mac. Pitiful.

:)

SandyNantucket, Nov 29, 2018

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Sam Vimes Win User
    Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Nov 29, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

How to remove Windows email app

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

How to remove Windows email app

1. How to remove Windows email app - Similar Threads - remove email app

2. How to remove an email from Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an email from Windows: I have a dead work email which I cannot remove. Windows does not give me an option to remove when I access Email and Accounts, only an option to "Manage" this account and the instructions to delete a Microsoft email/account does not apply to this situation as I no longer have...
  3. How to remove an email from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove an email from Windows: I have a dead work email which I cannot remove. Windows does not give me an option to remove when I access Email and Accounts, only an option to "Manage" this account and the instructions to delete a Microsoft email/account does not apply to this situation as I no longer have...
  4. How to remove an email from Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i remove this email/app-account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove this email/app-account?: how do i remove this email/app-account?when clicking on manage, this pops up but this is another account, not the one that i wanna remove: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-emailapp-account/c8c3a288-5f3e-4406-b7c9-5522c68383ba
  6. how do i remove this email/app-account?

how do i remove this email/app-account?: how do i remove this email/app-account?when clicking on manage, this pops up but this is another account, not the one that i wanna remove: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-emailapp-account/c8c3a288-5f3e-4406-b7c9-5522c68383ba
  7. how do i remove this email/app-account?

8. How to remove account from email and app accounts

How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...
  9. How to remove windows apps?

How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884
  10. How to remove windows apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove windows apps?: Hi. Is it possible to remove the apps in the attached screenshots? I'm using Windows 10 version 1903. They don't appear under the 'Apps' section, so conventional removal is not an option. Thanks. [img] 135884