Windows 10: How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11

Discus and support How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this tutorial, we will help you how to remove Windows Spotlight ‘Learn about this picture’ desktop icon in Windows 11. Earlier, it was limited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 27, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11

How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11 [​IMG]
    In this tutorial, we will help you how to remove Windows Spotlight ‘Learn about this picture’ desktop icon in Windows 11. Earlier, it was limited or restricted to turn on or enable Windows Spotlight feature to lock screen only, but now, Microsoft has come with a new feature for Windows 11 using which you can display […]

This article How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 27, 2022

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

1. How to remove Windows Spotlight Learn about this picture Desktop icon in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - remove Spotlight Learn

2. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  3. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  4. Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...: I own a Dell 7530 with Windows 11 Pro. I've had this laptop for a bit longer than two years and so far everything has been all right. But since about four days ago, Spotlight Desktop stopped working. The wallpaper on the desktop is the same dawn picture, the icon of Spotlight...
  5. Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...

Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...: I own a Dell 7530 with Windows 11 Pro. I've had this laptop for a bit longer than two years and so far everything has been all right. But since about four days ago, Spotlight Desktop stopped working. The wallpaper on the desktop is the same dawn picture, the icon of Spotlight...
  6. Windows 11 v22H2 Spotlight Desktop "learn about this picture" icon disappeared, can't be...

Windows 11 v22H2 Spotlight Desktop "learn about this picture" icon disappeared, can't be...: Hi,After an update I don't remember which one many programs, taskbar icons, desktop icons, both the lock-screen and desktop windows spotlights are destroyed. My Windows 11 is v22H2.I could recover most of the destroyed items but I can't bring back the Windows Spotlight "learn...
  7. Windows 11 v22H2 Spotlight Desktop "learn about this picture" icon disappeared, can't be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 v22H2 Spotlight Desktop "learn about this picture" icon disappeared, can't be...: Hi,After an update I don't remember which one many programs, taskbar icons, desktop icons, both the lock-screen and desktop windows spotlights are destroyed. My Windows 11 is v22H2.I could recover most of the destroyed items but I can't bring back the Windows Spotlight "learn...
  8. Learn about this picture icon with a camera is on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Learn about this picture icon with a camera is on my desktop: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. Today I downloaded a theme from the microsoft store. Then I decided i did not want it so then I delete this theme from my windows 11 computer. What I think I did was delete the wrong theme from my computer. I was wondering if I...
  9. Learn about this picture icon with a camera is on my desktop

Learn about this picture icon with a camera is on my desktop: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. Today I downloaded a theme from the microsoft store. Then I decided i did not want it so then I delete this theme from my windows 11 computer. What I think I did was delete the wrong theme from my computer. I was wondering if I...
  10. How to remove Windows Spotlight's "Learn about this picture icon" from your desktop in...

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Windows Spotlight's "Learn about this picture icon" from your desktop in...: The KB5014019 update for Windows 11 was released last week with a bunch of fixes for known issues. The Cumulative Preview patch also brought something else, it introduces the Spotlight Desktop feature to the stable channel. [ATTACH] The option, which debuted last December...