Windows 10: How to Remove Windows To Go

Discus and support How to Remove Windows To Go in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop started to run really slowly so I decided to reset / reload Windows which I have done before, However I then received a message saying the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cleantrousers, Aug 13, 2019.

1. How to Remove Windows To Go

My laptop started to run really slowly so I decided to reset / reload Windows which I have done before,

However I then received a message saying the laptop cannot be reset as it is running Windows To Go. I did not request this so I am amazed it switched on its own.

How can I allow my laptop to reload/reset Windows please and ensure that it never goes back to Windows To Go?

Thank you,

Gareth.

:)

Cleantrousers, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to Remove Windows To Go

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

How to Remove Windows To Go

1. How to Remove Windows To Go - Similar Threads - Remove

2. icons missing on desktop and taskbar after removing OneDrive and ...

in Windows 10 Support
    icons missing on desktop and taskbar after removing OneDrive and ...: I uninstalled OneDrive earlier today, and it has turned out to be a BIG mistake. There are now no icons on my desktop except the Recycle Bin, and all icons have disappeared from my task bar except for the standard Microsoft apps (volume, battery, network etc.). A couple of...
  3. Lingering effects of removed parental controls

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lingering effects of removed parental controls: Hello, My Microsoft account was previously listed as a Child account in a Microsoft Family. This was removed recently, and while everything worked fine for a little while, installing a required Windows 10 update seems to have reinstated some of the blocks (for example, I...
  4. Bluetooth Mouse: Cannot connect or remove old pairing in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Mouse: Cannot connect or remove old pairing in Win10: I have IT level experience with computers in general, but I ran into a bug I can't seem to sort out. Computer: Alienware 15r3 with Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech M535 Steps to get consistent results with this problem: 1. Restart Computer. 2. Check Bluetooth settings. My...
  5. Can I refuse to allow the "Malicious Software Removal Tool" to be installed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I refuse to allow the "Malicious Software Removal Tool" to be installed in Windows 10?: I have very good reasons. On three occasions, the bloody garbage totally trashed my 100% legit windows OS installs, forcing me to rebuild my system from zero. This happened twice on XP Pro SP3 and once on 7 Pro SP1. I will NOT go through that ever again. I consider it to BE...
  6. Mircosoft Account Alias - No blue "Remove" next to the alias

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mircosoft Account Alias - No blue "Remove" next to the alias: I am trying to delete an alias from my MS account. It is neither an email address nor a phone number. It is just a word, and I don't know how it even got on my list of aliases. There[ATTACH] is no blue remove button next to it. Ideas?...
  7. On File Explorer left hand side list,how to remove hard drive in list?

in Windows 10 Support
    On File Explorer left hand side list,how to remove hard drive in list?: [img] How do I remove the hard drive "storage" line in this list on file explorer? It is not a quick access. I right click on it and it there's no option to remove it from the list. 138905
  8. Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?: Hi, My Antivirus detected an Adware ( JS: AddLyrics-AB [Adw] ) in C:\Windows\System32\MRT, and I wanted to know if my computer will be affected if I decide to remove it. Thank you...
  9. Removing Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Device: if I have 4 devices in my account and removed/deleted one of them, will I still be able to access the removed device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-device/1eec99df-faf6-42e3-9349-2f80bbbb241e"
  10. Remove Freebox Server from this PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Freebox Server from this PC: Hello, How can I remove Freebox Server from this PC, since I've it in Explorer (see imege bellow)? Regards [img] 138850