Windows 10: How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner

Discus and support How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are using Azure VM and we are identified one service called XMRig taking more CPU process time Os Details : Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Edition... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ramakrishna_p, Feb 6, 2020.

1. How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner

We are using Azure VM and we are identified one service called XMRig taking more CPU process time

Os Details :

Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Edition

SQL Server Installed

When we open the details of the XMRig process, it shows the sysupdate.exe process running on my services. We deleted all the process sysupdate.exe details but again and again, it going the same high CPU usage.

We are identified the PowerShell script creating the files and running the sysupdate.exe process

How to overcome problems CPU high usage?

Malware Removal Report

AppData\Local\Temp\networkservice.exe -> Deleted

Size . . . . . . . : 2,945,024 bytes
    Age . . . . . . . : 38.1 days 2019-12-30 09:09:33
    Entropy . . . . . : 7.9
    SHA-256 . . . . . : 75AC88C8819EFBD6BB63137B2D9BEE0BBDA1E4F9B80C170CB9E97142EEBB3694
    Running processes : 2844
    > Kaspersky . . . . : UDSHow to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner :DangerousObject.Multi.Generic
    > SurfRight . . . . : Mal/Generic-S
    Fuzzy . . . . . . : 120.0

C:\Users\srv.sql\AppData\Local\Temp\sysguard.exe -> Deleted

Size . . . . . . . : 2,221,056 bytes
    Age . . . . . . . : 38.1 days 2019-12-30 09:09:51
    SHA-256 . . . . . : 30D04249AB38E2FC443E4E0B80A544C4F754BB57A710B82F6EB1C08FE185B5C4
    Running processes : 832
    > Bitdefender . . . : Trojan.Agent.DYLH
    > Kaspersky . . . . : Trojan-Downloader.Win64.Agent.rp
    > SurfRight . . . . : Mal/Generic-S
    Fuzzy . . . . . . : 120.0

AppData\Local\Temp\sysupdate.exe -> PendingDelete

Size . . . . . . . : 839,168 bytes
    Age . . . . . . . : 0.0 days 2020-02-06 11:41:03
    SHA-256 . . . . . : DA07B536DD1CF9145582DE36D2E60A991F254D704A5C72486501A0B536B8947D
    Product . . . . . : XMRig
    Publisher . . . . : www.xmrig.com
    Description . . . : XMRig miner
    Version . . . . . : 5.0.1
    LanguageID . . . . : 0
    Running processes : 8704
    > Bitdefender . . . : Gen:Variant.Application.Miner.2
    > Kaspersky . . . . : not-a-virus:HEUR:RiskTool.Win32.Generic
    > SurfRight . . . . : App/XMRigM-U
    Fuzzy . . . . . . : 116.0
    Network Ports 10.0.0.4:58502 47.101.30.124:13531

* Moved from Windows 8/Performance

:)

ramakrishna_p, Feb 6, 2020
  2. abdelhalimsaid, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Monero XMR CPU miner

How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner 78ff5363-3555-425b-857d-1b6e6575447c.jpg

how can i remove Monero XMR CPU miner high CPU i want help as soon as please

<Moved from Windows>

abdelhalimsaid, Feb 6, 2020
  4. How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner

Monero XMR CPU miner

It's a trojan which you're having there.

The removal guide (Remove the CPU.exe Monero Miner) I linked explains in detail about this
    trojan. The removal guide consists of various/multiple steps.

Please try to concentrate and read the self-help guide and follow it step-by-step.

In case, that you don't feel comfortable doing all that alone, I - again - suggest to ask for free expert help at

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

or

you can ask for perhaps not so free Microsoft help here: http://answerdesk.microsoftstore.com

or

you might want to do a clean install which is described in this wiki:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-windows-10/1c426bdf-79b1-4d42-be93-17378d93e587

Jsssssssss, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner

1. How to remove Wise XMRig CPU Miner Trojan : sysupdate.exe xmrig cpu miner - Similar Threads - remove Wise XMRig

2. How to remove bitcoin miner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bitcoin miner: Split from this thread. Hey, it seems i might have the same issueMy FRST logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SBFt1BUGs8xITKtcErZGvKuP3UhoBJ3k?usp=sharing...
  3. How to remove bitcoin miner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove bitcoin miner: Split from this thread. Hey, it seems i might have the same issueMy FRST logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SBFt1BUGs8xITKtcErZGvKuP3UhoBJ3k?usp=sharing...
  4. How to remove bitcoin miner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bitcoin miner: I accidentally ran the file from this link <malware link removed> It seems to run about 3 or more "Visual Basic Command Line Compiler" which takes up all my cpu and ram. I used process explorer and found that it the command line section said...
  5. How to remove bitcoin miner

How to remove bitcoin miner: I accidentally ran the file from this link <malware link removed> It seems to run about 3 or more "Visual Basic Command Line Compiler" which takes up all my cpu and ram. I used process explorer and found that it the command line section said...
  6. What is XMRig?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is XMRig?: Well, according to their website, it's a crypto miner. It's been on my PC for about 24 days now, only showing twice in my task manager.For safety reasons, does anybody know the programs that install this on your PC? I saw it once on my Task Manager taking 50% of my CPU and...
  7. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?: i recently contacted this miner virus and i could not remove it with eset antivirus or windows defender . at the moment im running a full scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.377 - and i hope it will fix it but... while the scanning is happening the virus popped up 3 or 4...
  8. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?: i recently contacted this miner virus and i could not remove it with eset antivirus or windows defender . at the moment im running a full scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.377 - and i hope it will fix it but... while the scanning is happening the virus popped up 3 or 4...
  9. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. cpu miner what is the use for it and how to get rid of it

cpu miner what is the use for it and how to get rid of it: hey guys, CPU MINER comes up in the task manager (something to do with Bitcoins) and i want to get rid of it. Do not find anything in the registry, in fact do not find it anywhere. But i do not want it. Is there a program or something that i can do to solve this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xmrig.exe XMRig miner