Windows 10: How to remove x: boot -2

Discus and support How to remove x: boot -2 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. This subject opened before but not came a solution and someone locked the thread. So Ive got same problem. When I want to clean install win10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kysrkn, May 13, 2020.

1. Kysrkn Win User

How to remove x: boot -2

Hello. This subject opened before but not came a solution and someone locked the thread.

So Ive got same problem. When I want to clean install win10 from usb i format the disk then install the win 10. Even i dont connect the home internet i see some new features amd apps in windows. Yes i dont understand the background apps but, which feature force new system to modify registry and open port 445? And when i connect to internet my ip listed as "connecting sinkhole ip" in spamhaus project.

In that page they say "These infections are rated as a "severe threat" by Microsoft. It is a trojan downloader, and can download and execute ANY software on the infected computer."

So i remove my other drives d,e,f then format then install clean windows. But problem dont go anywhere.

And when i format remove vs. C drive i see a drive install section. When i go therei see a x:boot. And yes when i install clean windows these apps installing automaticly. i cant send you a malware because im regular user so how can i understand which one is Malware? And if i can select and send it to you, i will try to delete or format it right? But i cant touch it. No other appseset or norton or sophos or hitman or kaspersky vs.

So there is one problem: how can i delete x:boot? My pc is not from any seller like dell or something else.

One more thing, when i connect pc with my android device its infected too. And downloading some wierd but similar apps and fake certificates.

Thanks for answersHow to remove x: boot -2 [​IMG]How to remove x: boot -2 [​IMG]How to remove x: boot -2 [​IMG]How to remove x: boot -2 [​IMG]How to remove x: boot -2 [​IMG]

:)

Kysrkn, May 13, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

It is uneccessary to do all of the above.
    1. Boot up Windows 10
    2. Open Disk Management and take a note of the drive letter of the other Windows 10
    3. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: bcdboot X:\Windows where X is the drive letter noted in step 2
    4. Reboot, you should have a dual boot menu.

topgundcp, May 13, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 13, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

Sorry but I am not trying to complicate anything but just doing 3 steps below then you are done. No need to install anything.

1. bcdboot X:\Windows
    2. bcdedit /set description "Menu description goes here"
    3. To change boot order, run msconfig then set whatever you want to run first to default

topgundcp, May 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove x: boot -2 - Similar Threads - remove boot

2. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  3. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  4. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  5. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition: Due to a previous unrelated problem, I had cloned my primary SSD onto another of the same size 1tb. I then wiped my primary drive and reinstalled windows 10 onto it. After copying files across from my secondary SSD to my primary, I eventually got around to wiping my secondary...
  6. Unable to boot into windows 10 after removing bootable partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  8. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  9. Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB: I purchased a dell optiplex 3000 thin client used on ebay. It appears to be an used from a corporate office and has a lot of restrictions on it. I can't even right click! I would like to reset this to factory settings and do a clean install of windows 10. What options do I...
  10. Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB

Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB: I purchased a dell optiplex 3000 thin client used on ebay. It appears to be an used from a corporate office and has a lot of restrictions on it. I can't even right click! I would like to reset this to factory settings and do a clean install of windows 10. What options do I...