Windows 10: How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management

Discus and support How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is no removable disk on my PC but still showing on This PC. How to remove? Thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lubentiyo, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Lubentiyo Win User

How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management

There is no removable disk on my PC but still showing on This PC. How to remove? Thanks

How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management 303c005b-6c79-4cc1-84ce-415e8396bc07?upload=true.png

How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management 5d591086-c991-4561-a667-2c5f24adba23?upload=true.png

:)

Lubentiyo, Oct 17, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Disk Management

Hi Keith,

Thanks for providing the detail that was requested previously. Since the disk management screen that you saw is showing greyed out options, we suggest that you follow the steps below to change the partition type of your internal drive:

• Open Disk Management then right click the partition on the disk you want to covert and select Delete Volume.
    • Once you complete the process you will see the whole disk shown as two separate unallocated spaces. Right-click the disk and select Convert to GPT disk.

After the conversion, you will be able to use the whole disk and then you can create new separate partitions.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 17, 2019
  4. How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management

removable disk

Yes, my removable disk is detected in Device manager and
    This PC. Please see this image.

Though removable drive is detected still in send to there is no removable disk option.
    How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management 5a173361-c1dc-4211-9479-d114c43ae6ad.jpg

kiranwakchaure, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management

1. How to removed "Removable Disk" but there is not on Disk Management - Similar Threads - removed Removable Disk

2. removable drive disk management no media error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removable drive disk management no media error: hi,I plugged in my USB device and got an error message: removable drive disk management no media. No such issues before. What can I do to fix it? Device manager can detect my drive....
  3. removable drive disk management no media error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removable drive disk management no media error: hi,I plugged in my USB device and got an error message: removable drive disk management no media. No such issues before. What can I do to fix it? Device manager can detect my drive....
  4. How to remove Threat that on removable disk that doesnt connected?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Threat that on removable disk that doesnt connected?: I got warning while copying files, but i notice when i unplug the device. Now, my defender stays like that even after the action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-threat-that-on-removable-disk-that/592f3b90-b462-424e-b99d-dcdae4ff4d31
  5. Formatting Removable Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting Removable Disk: Good Day! I just wanna ask how do I fix an SD card that has unallocated space. I try merging two partitions but the "extend volume" option is greyed out. I have tried creating a new volume but they don't merge. Thank you!...
  6. Formatting Removable Disk

Formatting Removable Disk: Good Day! I just wanna ask how do I fix an SD card that has unallocated space. I try merging two partitions but the "extend volume" option is greyed out. I have tried creating a new volume but they don't merge. Thank you!...
  7. how change converted removable disk to Local disk, Back to removable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how change converted removable disk to Local disk, Back to removable?: I wanted to install windows on my removable HDD then I changed my mind and it's now 2 partitions, how to change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-change-converted-removable-disk-to-local-disk/403adf11-06f1-4d9f-bb25-722388f25c04
  8. File Explorer and Disk Management not detecting removable devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer and Disk Management not detecting removable devices: Hi there, I recently took my old hard drive out of my laptop and now using it as a external hard drive with a USB to SATA connector. Every time I connect my hard drive the blue LED lights up meaning the system has access but also the blue LED needs to flashing so I can put...
  9. How to make a disk drive "removable"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make a disk drive "removable": I have several devices - some USB flash memory, some USB external drives - that have the Removable Media bit set to non-removable. (And no, I don't know if it's actually just one bit but it seems to be documented as "RMB".) I am working with a program that is sensitive to...
  10. Ejecting Removable Disk

Ejecting Removable Disk: I'm writing a C program for Windows that deals specifically with lettered optical drives. From the dearth of information, I gather no easy solution exists for programmatically ejecting such a disk. But I'll ask. Does anyone know an API under C that can be used to eject an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removable storage devices folder on desktop

2. removable devices in disk managemant cant be removed