Windows 10: How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?

Discus and support How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I have opened an pdf from email, from Outlook, and the antivirus, BitDefender, said it was a threat and deleted. The name of the Mallware is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Males Codrin, May 19, 2023.

1. How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?

Hello,I have opened an pdf from email, from Outlook, and the antivirus, BitDefender, said it was a threat and deleted. The name of the Mallware is Trojan.Agent.GBED as detected by the antivirus. Since then i can't print o any of the printers i have installed on my computer except one that was on default, but i can scan not on the one on default. All printers are connected via network. I tried to remove and reinstall one but same problem, a xerox 3345. I tried all repairs i found on web but no change. Please help me, i need to use the printers.Thank you.

:)

Males Codrin, May 19, 2023
  2. skytrails Win User

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, May 19, 2023
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 19, 2023
  4. How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 19, 2023
Thema:

How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?

1. How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ? - Similar Threads - repair printing Trojan

2. Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?: My AV has quarantine 'ssh-agent.exe' windows/system32 as 'trojan-generic' last week, after that I tried to scan via Microsoft defender offline scan but was not able to perform the task, as it was asking me a BitLocker key. Then I contacted to Microsoft support centre and with...
  3. Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssh-agent quarantine by AV as 'Trojan - Generic', what should i do?: My AV has quarantine 'ssh-agent.exe' windows/system32 as 'trojan-generic' last week, after that I tried to scan via Microsoft defender offline scan but was not able to perform the task, as it was asking me a BitLocker key. Then I contacted to Microsoft support centre and with...
  4. How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?: Hello,I have opened an pdf from email, from Outlook, and the antivirus, BitDefender, said it was a threat and deleted. The name of the Mallware is Trojan.Agent.GBED as detected by the antivirus. Since then i can't print o any of the printers i have installed on my computer...
  5. How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?

How to repair printing after Trojan.Agent.GBED ?: Hello,I have opened an pdf from email, from Outlook, and the antivirus, BitDefender, said it was a threat and deleted. The name of the Mallware is Trojan.Agent.GBED as detected by the antivirus. Since then i can't print o any of the printers i have installed on my computer...
  6. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA: How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA ?Finding it difficult to speak to a real person....
  7. How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA

How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA: How to speak to an agent with regards to a laptop warranty and repair laptop was bought in USA ?Finding it difficult to speak to a real person....
  8. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!: Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee...
  9. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!: Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee...
  10. There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com: I had downloaded something from internet this virus came with that because of this virus my all apps got corrupted i had to reinstall them it also corrupted the antivirus and also windows defender everytime i try to start windows defender it says sorry the servie is not...