Windows 10: How to replace Microsoft ACPI control method battery drivers to lenovo‘s?

Discus and support How to replace Microsoft ACPI control method battery drivers to lenovo‘s? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The build-in Microsoft ACPI control method battery causes some bug in my laptopthe battery indicator stuck at 100% remaining And I tried many ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yuyun Chen, Jun 17, 2020.

1. How to replace Microsoft ACPI control method battery drivers to lenovo‘s?

The build-in Microsoft ACPI control method battery causes some bug in my laptopthe battery indicator stuck at 100% remaining

And I tried many ways to use Lenovo's official battery to replace it, but it always shows "the best drivers for your device are already installed".

I also tried to uninstall the original Microsoft battery driver and then install the Lenovo driver, the result is same because uninstall Microsoft ACPI needs a reboot and after reboot, the Microsoft battery driver automatically installed again

:)

Yuyun Chen, Jun 17, 2020

2. Missing microsoft acpi-compliant battery control method

Hi Francis,

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery is a driver needed by Windows to communicate with your hardware. To troubleshoot the issue, follow the steps below:

• Remove the charger from your computer, then restart your device.
    • After your computer restarts, plugged in your charger. Check if the driver needed automatically reinstalled and addressed the issue.

Kindly send us a screenshot of your device manager, to provide your better assistance on addressing the issue. To send a screenshot, follow the instructions provided by
    Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on this
    Forum Article

• Go to Device Manager > Expand Batteries.
    • If you can see Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, double-click then screenshot the General tab.

Keep us posted with the result.

Regile Reb, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?

I bought for second time a battery replacement for my old laptop (2012). I don't know how exactly works laptop's battery market but it wasn't a original one. The battery brand is "Green Cell" and the model "PT6V8"
    After 2 months of using that battery I notices various issues and often crashes (suddenly shutdowns) even when the laptop was plugged in. When I removed the battery everything returns to normal functioning. I complaint to the seller and his answer was to uninstall that software device (Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method).

Do you agree with this suggestion?

iJohnnyCash, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Adil948 Win User

How to replace Microsoft ACPI control method battery drivers to lenovo‘s?

Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver missing

I tried it says reinstall device driver intel(R) atom(TM) processor I2c controller then i press apply this fix then it says the same but while searching on internet i found out that it is tge problem for microsoft acpi complient control method battery
    driver and i cannot find the driver to download i even tried troubleshhoting steps restart the pc and add legacy device but it does not show the driver not even in device maneger it is totaaly gone

Adil948, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How to replace Microsoft ACPI control method battery drivers to lenovo‘s?

1. How to replace Microsoft ACPI control method battery drivers to lenovo‘s? - Similar Threads - replace Microsoft ACPI

2. How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver": I formatted the notebook and it didn't come with the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver" and it doesn't show the battery percentage. I tried several methods but it didn't work, I'm wanting to download this Drive to be able to solve this problem. Support can't...
  3. How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver": I formatted the notebook and it didn't come with the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver" and it doesn't show the battery percentage. I tried several methods but it didn't work, I'm wanting to download this Drive to be able to solve this problem. Support can't...
  4. How to download the drive "Microsoft ACPI Control Method Battery Driver"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery: My battery is not charging. I have tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling by restarting / hardware scan on device manager and tried holding the power button for 60 seconds hard restart but non of them are working im using asus zenbook pro duo UX582LR Windows 11 bios...
  6. how to download again Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery Battery Drivers

how to download again Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery Battery Drivers: hello i delete by mistake Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery Battery Drivers .... can anyone help how to install it again ? my laptop model is nitro AN515-57 snid : 21011172234 please any help !...
  7. Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control method battery driver

Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control method battery driver: I use need latest Microsoft ACPI-compliant Control method battery driver for Hp Laptop 14-bs0xx Windows 10 21H1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acpi-compliant-control-method-battery/4bf91218-5105-4d2d-9f19-abdaaf237933
  8. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver: Hello, My battery adapter stop responding once the microsoft updated was iniatiated. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver...
  9. Microsoft driver for ACPI compliant control method battery

Microsoft driver for ACPI compliant control method battery: Is there an updated driver for the battery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-driver-for-acpi-compliant-control-method/5cfecf07-9a01-4df2-977f-8509021dcabd
  10. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver.

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver.: I have a HP ENVY 17t (17-u292cl) Touchscreen Laptop. I'm having problems with my Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver. Battery icon shows losing power rapidly until I go into the Sleep mode. After I restart from the Sleep mode the battery charge looks to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery driver for lenovo t440

2. replace acpi battery

3. how to update repace ACPI COMPLIANT CNTROL win 10