Windows 10: How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?

Discus and support How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello i've been searching but can't find an answer so I thought might as well ask here and hope someone knows. I absolutely despise the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Piggyporkface, Jan 23, 2021.

1. How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?

Hello i've been searching but can't find an answer so I thought might as well ask here and hope someone knows.

I absolutely despise the windows 10 emoji font, they are so ugly and also new emojis you can type on iPhone still show as squares on my computer.

Currently I used this to replace the emojis with twemoji but they still don't look very good and it doesn't work as well as I thought it would. https://github.com/eosrei/twemoji-color-font

Does anyone know how to replace the windows 10 emoji font with iPhone/Mac emojis across the system so emojis typed in discord (in channel names) and on websites and other stuff show as apple emojis? And also make sure the font is updated so it will show the new unicode?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Piggyporkface
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Piggyporkface, Jan 23, 2021

2. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Is there possibility on Windows to change emojis' look just as we can change default system font. So for example, if I prefer twitter's emojis (or emojis from android, apple, samsung etc.), can I somehow download those emojis and replace them with default
    ones. And If this is not possible could someone explain why it isn't.Thank you.

IvanCvetnić, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Hi IvanCvetnić, I am Paulo. I'm an Independent Advisor and an individual like you inclined to help.

Unfortunately, this isn't possible as of this moment. Each vendor has their own style of emojis. For Microsoft, it is Segoe Color Emoji font that provides the emoji. Unless Microsoft pays other vendor to install theirs in Windows devices, you'll never be able
    to use it.

For now, you may send this suggestion using your Feedback Hub app so others can up vote it.

support.microsoft.com/help/4021566/windows-10-send-feedback-to-microsoft-with-feedback-hub-app

I hope this helps resolve the problem.

Paulo GM, Jan 23, 2021
  4. How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?

Emojis & Font??

looking to update windows 10 to include emoji keyboard. Also, is it possible to change font type, color, size?

Barb Ballanco, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis?

1. How to replace the default windows 10 emoji font with Apple emojis? - Similar Threads - replace default emoji

2. Is there is anyway to replace windows 10 emoji to iOS emoji????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there is anyway to replace windows 10 emoji to iOS emoji????: I- I just want iOS emojis=) submitted by /u/INDIAHUMEN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17s3zd6/is_there_is_anyway_to_replace_windows_10_emoji_to/
  3. How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?: In Instagram the Colored Emojis are not so good that is those Colored Emojis are very much bolder or those are too much bold.In Facebook those Colored Emojis come directly from the Internet Everytime and those Facebook Colored Emojis are the BEST.But Instagram uses user...
  4. How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?: In Instagram the Colored Emojis are not so good that is those Colored Emojis are very much bolder or those are too much bold.In Facebook those Colored Emojis come directly from the Internet Everytime and those Facebook Colored Emojis are the BEST.But Instagram uses user...
  5. How To Replace Emoji Fonts With Some Other Colored Emoji Fonts In Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...

Bug - Windows 10 emoji panel doesn't display all available emojis, even if emoji font is...: Hi folks Context:The Windows 10 emoji font Segoe UI Emoji, seguiemj.ttf has not been updated to include the latest emoji version updates. This in itself is an oversight or intentionally poor decision, rather than a bug, perhaps to try to compel people to make an ill-fated...
  7. How do I replace the default Win 10 Unicode Emojis?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I replace the default Win 10 Unicode Emojis?: submitted by /u/Argentum118 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ln5wy5/how_do_i_replace_the_default_win_10_unicode_emojis/
  8. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems: Is there possibility on Windows to change emojis' look just as we can change default system font. So for example, if I prefer twitter's emojis or emojis from android, apple, samsung etc., can I somehow download those emojis and replace them with default ones. And If this is...
  9. Emojis & Font??

Emojis & Font??: looking to update windows 10 to include emoji keyboard. Also, is it possible to change font type, color, size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis-font/07c7e077-cc1f-47d6-9ea0-ae10cda5f1d5
  10. Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

in Windows 10 Support
    Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.: The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What gives? [img] [img] 116391

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change windows emojis

2. apple emoji font for windows