Windows 10: How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

Discus and support How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've recently bought the Windows 10 Pro N Disk including a physical license. I tried a lot to install the windows media feature pack with technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MahdiRahimi1, Apr 19, 2019.

1. How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

I've recently bought the Windows 10 Pro N Disk including a physical license.

I tried a lot to install the windows media feature pack with technical assistance

but It doesn't happen.

Now after a lot of assistance I have no way except changing Windows version from Pro N

to just Pro.

And now I don't know if I install the Pro version will It need a separate license or

I have to replace license ? or nothing needed ?

If I need to replace license what I have to do ?

:)

MahdiRahimi1, Apr 19, 2019
  2. MartinN28 Win User

Windows 10 Pro license vs Windows 10 Pro N

Have recently built a couple of servers with Windows 10 pro and wanted to try Windows 10 pro N to see how it differs. I have however discovered that a normal Windows 10 pro license doesn't work with Windows 10 Pro N.

Is there anyway I can make this work? Or anywhere I can get just the Activation code for Pro N?

Many thanks

MartinN28, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro license vs Windows 10 Pro N

The two licenses are separate. Windows 10 pro being for a decent portion of the world and Windows 10 pro N for specific European economic areas that require that specific license. I should have been clearer earlier, my apologies.

SonGoku'sSon, Apr 19, 2019
  4. How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

Is it possible to install Windows 10 Pro with a Windows 10 Pro N key?

Unfortunately, no, a Windows 10 Pro N key cannot install and activate a non-N Windows 10 Pro license.

You would have to acquire a non-N Windows 10 Pro license, then perform a clean install.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

1. How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro? - Similar Threads - replace Pro license

2. Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro: I want from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro but I don't know how, Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-to-windows-10-pro/b8293a60-3a5d-498a-9c24-70428e31c872
  3. Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro n to WIndows 10 pro: I want from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro but I don't know how, Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-n-to-windows-10-pro/b8293a60-3a5d-498a-9c24-70428e31c872
  4. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro not just the media pack: So I have a machine that someone built for me with Window 10 Pro N, I recently bought a license key for Window 10 Pro and it wont let me activate it. I could just reset the machine and install Windows 10 Pro, but from what I understand, that means i need to format the entire...
  5. How to transfer Windows 10 Pro license to a replacement computer?

How to transfer Windows 10 Pro license to a replacement computer?: I got a product code for Windows 10 Pro so I could upgrade my Surface Book 3 from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. I entered the product code and switched it over to Windows 10 Pro, however, my Surface Book 3 has proved to be a defective unit and I am in the process of...
  6. Windows 10 pro N to Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 pro N to Windows 10 pro: I just got my laptop repaired recently after a hard drive issue. I had windows 10 pro installed on my laptop but the technician from which I got my laptop repaired installed a very early edition of windows 10 pro N. I want to know if I can go back to the normal windows 10...
  7. How do I switch from windows 10 pro n to just regular pro?

How do I switch from windows 10 pro n to just regular pro?: I installed windows 10 pro N instead of pro thinking it was just a different version, and now I can't redeem the digital license. Just to note, I used a flash drive to boot the OS on a brand new build so I do not have Windows 8 or 7....
  8. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: I have an activation key for windows 10 Pro but I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro N, I know it is probably simple and I am just dumb but can someone walk me through the steps of going from Pro N to Pro....
  9. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: Hey, I have a license for Windows 7 Professional and while downloading the ISO image from tech bench, I have chosen "Windows 10 Pro N". So now after the install, I found out my license isn't accepted for the N version, they seem to be very picky about this single letter...
  10. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N: I already installed and activated my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Is it to late to install Windows 10 Pro N? 10505