Windows 10: How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

Discus and support How to report a bug to Windows Developers? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, How and where can I report a bug to Windows Developers about Regedit.exe "export" feature, related to the creation of a malformed .reg file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dragokas, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Dragokas Win User

How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

Hi,

How and where can I report a bug to Windows Developers about Regedit.exe "export" feature, related to the creation of a malformed .reg file?

Thanks.

:)

Dragokas, Feb 5, 2021
  2. hpholm Win User

Developers Preview 8.1 - bugs and issues on 1020

Microsoft may not have a bug-tracker visible to end users, but the MSDN forums have a proper place for WP8.1 development comments, suggestions and bug reports:

Msdn forums - Windows Phone Preview for Developers

Nokia developers have their virtual world starting at
    http://developer.nokia.com/
    - I treat their community as read-only, perfect for a nerd on a rainy day.

I'm sure there is a flow of comments, ideas and bug reports from this forum to Nokia developers, via Nokia employees reading here and forwarding important stuff privately.

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 5, 2021
  3. How to log a bug report against windows 10 mail app

Hello Mariondouglas,

I am Jaspreet Singh, an independent advisor.

Please follow these steps to file a bug report.

Open feedback app from start menu (please install it from the store if not installed)

Sign in with your account.

Click report a problem

Enter the title and details of the bug report.

Make sure Problem is selected in the category section.

In first drop down select apps and in second select mail.

Click next and follow the remaining steps.

The bug report is sent directly to Mail app development team.

JaspreetSingh08, Feb 5, 2021
  4. How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

how to report a bug?

Hi Brandon,

I'm Independent Advisor not Microsoft employee or support person. But I'm in contact with Windows developers since 1995 - as a one of the best Windows beta-testers till 2009 when program was closed, as an MVP in 2005-2017 including Windows System & Performance
    nomination. So I have deep enough Windows knowledge and you may trust me. It's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

To report a bug one need to describe solid steps to reproduce it.

In your case there may be bug in AMD drivers, bug in BIOS and less likely bug in Windows.

However you may report this thru Feedback Hub in Start menu.

To recover problem you may try to manually install Microsoft basic graphic driver and then reinstall AMD graphic driver from Dell site.

Igor Leyko, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

How to report a bug to Windows Developers?

1. How to report a bug to Windows Developers? - Similar Threads - report bug Developers

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. How to report a WIN 11 crash to developers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report a WIN 11 crash to developers ?: How to report a win 11 crash to developers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-report-a-win-11-crash-to-developers/c7a3e14d-fa20-4129-9d2f-66ac0a52f37b
  4. How to report a WIN 11 crash to developers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to report a WIN 11 crash to developers ?: How to report a win 11 crash to developers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-report-a-win-11-crash-to-developers/c7a3e14d-fa20-4129-9d2f-66ac0a52f37b
  5. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  6. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  7. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  8. Report a bug

Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  9. how to report a bug?

how to report a bug?: I want to report a bug i just updated and the screen keep resizing from 480 220 to the native resolution of 1920 by 1080 I have a dell G5 SE laptop and this problem was temporarily solved by disabling AMD RadeonTM Graphics in device manager. can someone plz explain this. G5...
  10. Reporting bugs as both a developer and consumer electronics manufacturer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reporting bugs as both a developer and consumer electronics manufacturer: I have a paid developer account and work for a consumer electronics company that makes Windows-compatible devices. A recent Windows 10 update has broken our device compatibility due to erroneous driver selection. How am I supposed to report this to Microsoft? I've reported...