Windows 10: How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account?

Discus and support How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My account had purchase made 3-17-20 T.Dewalt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TerryDeWalt, Mar 19, 2020.

1. How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account?

My account had purchase made 3-17-20

T.Dewalt

:)

TerryDeWalt, Mar 19, 2020

2. My account making unauthorized purchases

Hi,

If there are unauthorized purchases made on your account, there may be someone you know who made those purchases. To verify the transactions, we suggest that you contact our Xbox support team. You may get in touch with them via chat support or schedule a
    callback at your preferred date and time. Refer to this
    link
    for their contact information.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Catherine Cus., Mar 19, 2020
  3. My account making unauthorized purchases

Hi, recently my accounts has been making unauthorized purchases and I would like money back. It's regarding Microsoft store digital products so I can't request a refund but I demand one I don't even like the game the content is for !!!!!!!

THEXPHARAOH1022, Mar 19, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account?

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account?

1. How to report unauthorized purchase from Russia/on windows account? - Similar Threads - report unauthorized purchase

2. How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?: I noticed there was an unauthorized email address linked to my Microsoft account. When I tried to login, my password had been changed and 2FA had been enabled. My phone number is linked to the account, but I need two verification methods to change my password and log back in....
  3. How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an unauthorized email from my account?: I noticed there was an unauthorized email address linked to my Microsoft account. When I tried to login, my password had been changed and 2FA had been enabled. My phone number is linked to the account, but I need two verification methods to change my password and log back in....
  4. Unauthorized purchases

Unauthorized purchases: So I got a $30 gift card off of Amazon I put it on my account and instantly I get a charge a game called five nights at Freddy's original series and I didn't buy it but when I went to go refund this unauthorized purchase it wouldn't let me cuz it says I already played this...
  5. Unauthorized purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized purchases: So I got a $30 gift card off of Amazon I put it on my account and instantly I get a charge a game called five nights at Freddy's original series and I didn't buy it but when I went to go refund this unauthorized purchase it wouldn't let me cuz it says I already played this...
  6. I need to know how to report unauthorized access from unauthorized IPs from unauthorized...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to know how to report unauthorized access from unauthorized IPs from unauthorized...: Hello,I need to know how to report unauthorized access from unauthorized IPs from unauthorized geographical locations into my personal Microsoft Account to MICROSOFT and have Microsoft INVESTIGATE.My Microsoft Account has been breached. This is NOT due to any failure on my...
  7. Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase: I did not authorize the purchase of ENABLE LARGE ARCHIVE EXCTRATION software for $4.25 Not sure how it was done but please remove the charge I do not have this program on my PC nor do I need it. Thank you Fred A. Fulenwider...
  8. unauthirized purchase made 3-17-20 from Russia/$34.98

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    unauthirized purchase made 3-17-20 from Russia/$34.98: An unauthorized purchase was made my windows account. 3-17-20 from Russia/$34.98 T. Dewalt...
  9. My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store

My Account was Hacked and an Unauthorized Item Purchased from the Microsoft Store: I have found out that there has been unauthorized access to my Account, which hopefully I have reset now. A purchase was made for an XBox game note I do not own an XBox. I would like to request a refund of the fraudulent payment £38.99 as this purchase was made by the...
  10. Unauthorized account and connected device

Unauthorized account and connected device: I just discovered while troubleshooting computer problems today that a Microsoft account was created for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one (or all) of my devices are connected to this account. I changed the password for the account, logged in, set up two...