Windows 10: How to report

Discus and support How to report in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you report users on microsoft teams i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheDuxKid, Mar 23, 2020.

1. TheDuxKid Win User

How to report

How do you report users on microsoft teams i need help

:)

TheDuxKid, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Mar 23, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 23, 2020
  4. laszlo Win User

How to report

$1500+ wasted...

lot of people try to help you but you don't make any of the suggested steps;don't keep asking what can be bad test everything once at all and than report

laszlo, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

How to report

1. How to report - Similar Threads - report

2. does activity report show activity on firefox, other non-microsoft browsers?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    does activity report show activity on firefox, other non-microsoft browsers?: does activity report show activity on firefox, other non-microsoft browsers? i am the parent. i just turned on the activity report feature. is this tracking of browser activity limited to edge and internet explorer?...
  3. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems code 43: My blue tooth is not working. It will not turn on. In fact, it won't even give me the option to turn it on. I am in no way a computer expert so I have been searching around for solutions to my problem and none of the methods have worked. I have tried restarting my computer,...
  4. [SOLVED] Windows update issues - DISM reporting 0x8E5E0147

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [SOLVED] Windows update issues - DISM reporting 0x8E5E0147: I've been having trouble installing updates for a while. Tonight I tried installing .NET 3.5 and it gave me 0x8E5E0147. I tried downloading a new Win ISO and running: Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:[USB with ISO]:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess It...
  5. Windows update issues - DISM reporting 0x8E5E0147

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issues - DISM reporting 0x8E5E0147: I've been having trouble installing updates for a while. Tonight I tried installing .NET 3.5 and it gave me 0x8E5E0147. I tried downloading a new Win ISO and running: Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /Source:[USB with ISO]:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess It...
  6. Family Features screen time Activity report is not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Family Features screen time Activity report is not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Activity reporting is available if you have a child in your Family group. If you’re experiencing family activity reporting issues in Windows 10, Xbox One […] This article Family Features screen time Activity report is not working in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  7. Windows report.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows report.: Hello, I have a question about reliability history. Every time I shut down my computer, I get a message that it was shut down incorrectly. Do you know where the problem may be?[ATTACH]...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 620 error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics 620 error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I am having trouble setting up an external monitor. I am using an adapter 15 pin VGA to a USB port. I have also tried the HDMI port. I have tried two monitors as well. It seems to be something in my graphics driver, as I am getting the error "Windows has stopped this...
  9. how do i fix these errors on my energy report? im using an MSI GS65 Stealth 296 9SD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i fix these errors on my energy report? im using an MSI GS65 Stealth 296 9SD: Power Policy:Dim timeout is disabled (On Battery) The display is not configured to automatically dim after a period of inactivity. Power Policy:Disk idle is disabled (On Battery) The disk is not configured to turn off after a period of disk inactivity. Power Policy:Display...
  10. AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for March 2020 available

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for March 2020 available: Windows 10 November 2019 Update continues to propagate in the quarantined world. Windows 10 OS Worldwide (PCs) [img] November 2019 Update has grown at a steady pace over the last few months. One interesting tidbit is that usage of all old versions of Windows 10...