Windows 10: how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen

Discus and support how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just wiped my laptop and it says i have to use a work or school account to sign in and i need to do a fresh install of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BROWN Levi, Dec 8, 2023.

1. how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen

I have just wiped my laptop and it says i have to use a work or school account to sign in and i need to do a fresh install of windows

:)

BROWN Levi, Dec 8, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 8, 2023
  3. RESET LOGIN

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the Reset your password webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Redirecting

Bill Smithers, Dec 8, 2023
  4. how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen

My computer reset by itself

Hello,

My problem has been 10 days and I could not firgure it out.
    While I was working on computer as normal, it automatically frozen my cursor and pc reset by itself and turned into Blue Screen with the message, please see on my attachment.

I had to turn pc off and turn back on, if I get this message " detecting array..." I had to reset pc again and this time it is normal working, but not long and it will happen again.

Do I need to perform a System Restore everything?

Please help

thanks

CVN

superway10, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen

1. how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen - Similar Threads - reset computer already

2. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  3. Windows screen and no taskbar after login - have already reset windows with no result

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen and no taskbar after login - have already reset windows with no result: So im randomly using windows and all of a sudden it starts flashing, i can't do anything. After restart of PC, screen is flashing after login to windows not before, and not during loging screen, once im in the the only thing I can do is open task manager, but can hardly...
  4. Windows screen and no taskbar after login - have already reset windows with no result

Windows screen and no taskbar after login - have already reset windows with no result: So im randomly using windows and all of a sudden it starts flashing, i can't do anything. After restart of PC, screen is flashing after login to windows not before, and not during loging screen, once im in the the only thing I can do is open task manager, but can hardly...
  5. how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen: I have just wiped my laptop and it says i have to use a work or school account to sign in and i need to do a fresh install of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-a-computer-after-its-already-been/b1502c85-5330-408c-be5c-5707875dc2b0
  6. how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset a computer after It's already been reset and is still in the login screen: I have just wiped my laptop and it says i have to use a work or school account to sign in and i need to do a fresh install of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-a-computer-after-its-already-been/b1502c85-5330-408c-be5c-5707875dc2b0
  7. How to reset my computer from the login screen??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset my computer from the login screen??: I accidently deleted laptop profile file, once I logged out, I couldn't login again, and when I tried to login it said wrong password. Once I pressed reset password it said " this feature requires removeable medica such as... ". I tried to reset my PC but it didnt give me a...
  8. How to reset my computer from the login screen??

How to reset my computer from the login screen??: I accidently deleted laptop profile file, once I logged out, I couldn't login again, and when I tried to login it said wrong password. Once I pressed reset password it said " this feature requires removeable medica such as... ". I tried to reset my PC but it didnt give me a...
  9. How to reset my computer from the login screen??

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft account has been reset after computer reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account has been reset after computer reset.: my SSD had been corrupted so I reset the computer and when I logged into windows all of my accounts are new have nothing on them and it is like I have never used them before....