Windows 10: How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service

Discus and support How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i posted this last time so i just wanna see if there's a other way deleting a game's data on windows 10 without contacting the games service bc last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by idontwannasaymyname, Jul 10, 2020.

1. How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service

So i posted this last time so i just wanna see if there's a other way deleting a game's data on windows 10 without contacting the games service bc last time i contacted the games service and they didn't respond. The reason I'm deleting the games data witch by the way is ashplat 9 legend because I'm trying to change my age on it so i can restart all over again.

:)

idontwannasaymyname, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Hi Henry,

If you are signed in to your Xbox account when playing the game, your game saves will be stored to the cloud storage. If you're playing the game without signing in your Xbox account, you can reset the game from Settings to remove your game saves. Let's try
    to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove your game data. Kindly perform the following steps below:

Step 1: Reset the game from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the game.
    4. Click the game, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Step 2: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select
      Storage
    3. Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ariel Acu, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Chess Game

Hi Susan,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering performance and stability issues during gameplay. Here's a list of the common factors:

• A corrupted user account data
    • Corrupted game data
    • Software conflicts
    • An outdated game version

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games. Click this

link
    to run this troubleshooter.

We also suggest checking if there are updates available for the game. See
    Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.

Catherine Cus., Jul 10, 2020
  4. How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service

Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service

1. How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service - Similar Threads - reset games data

2. How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?: Hello. Few months ago, i had downloaded a march of empires game from Microsoft store. But regarding some reasons, I want to restart my game on a new kingdom, but each time when i uninstall my game and re-download it, it is coming with old data, how can i delete my game data...
  3. How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?: Hello. Few months ago, i had downloaded a march of empires game from Microsoft store. But regarding some reasons, I want to restart my game on a new kingdom, but each time when i uninstall my game and re-download it, it is coming with old data, how can i delete my game data...
  4. Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe: Hello,I have been facing this issue where many of my games were crashing while playing, and file manager pops up showing several windows for all HDD drive partitions. I assumed it was because of some file corruption so I tried "repairing" them through their platforms....
  5. Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe: Hello,I have been facing this issue where many of my games were crashing while playing, and file manager pops up showing several windows for all HDD drive partitions. I assumed it was because of some file corruption so I tried "repairing" them through their platforms....
  6. How do I close "Gaming Services" without it reopening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I close "Gaming Services" without it reopening?: Every time I close "Gaming Services" in Task Manager it reopens. How do I get it to close permanently? submitted by /u/ryverse__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpqkfv/how_do_i_close_gaming_services_without_it/
  7. How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service: So i posted this last time so i just wanna see if there's a other way deleting a game's data on windows 10 without contacting the games service bc last time i contacted the games service and they didn't respond. The reason I'm deleting the games data witch by the way is...
  8. How to reset a game apps data when it actually dosn't reset the data

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset a game apps data when it actually dosn't reset the data: So i downloaded asphalt 9 and i wanted to reset my age so i wanted to clear the data i went on the advanced options on the app and pressed reset. i went back on the game and the data wasn't reset all my cars and levels and age was still there :....
  9. Reset windows 10 without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows 10 without losing data: Can i reset windows 10 without losing personal data and apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-data/9f42eba2-29d3-4dd1-8aea-d11ab71794ed
  10. how to reset game statistics in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset game statistics in windows 10: please advise how to reset game statistics in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-game-statistics-in-windows-10/5370dadc-2122-41d2-83c1-0245c0cecef1