Windows 10: How To Reset A PC Without 5GB Of Storage

Discus and support How To Reset A PC Without 5GB Of Storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer is really bad. It needs a reset..I click restart PC while holding down the shift key..I went into recovery mode and hit reset..it sayed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConnorJ77, Aug 12, 2020.

1. ConnorJ77 Win User

How To Reset A PC Without 5GB Of Storage

my computer is really bad. It needs a reset..I click restart PC while holding down the shift key..I went into recovery mode and hit reset..it sayed it needed more space. I dont have 5GB. I unistalled EVERYTHING I COULD UNISTALL on my PC from applications to diffrent windows installed apps that I could unistall..I have no other application AND STILL HAVE 2GB...I ran disk clean up. Didn't do anything. And I also went into settings,storage,and free up space and deleted stuff there..AND IT GOT WORSE..honestly I need WHIPE this whole computer quickly but cant. The computer I own is a HP Stream. PLEASE HELP ME.

:)

ConnorJ77, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

OneDrive shows 5GB storage instead of 1TB

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see 5GB storage for OneDrive instead of 1TB.

Ideally, the default storage of OneDrive for a Microsoft account is 5 GB. As you have upgraded to 1TB storage, I would suggest you to make sure that you are signing in with the same Microsoft account through which you have upgraded the storage.

You can also check the storage in OneDrive website. Sign in to
    https://onedrive.live.com
    from any browser, on the bottom left corner, you will see the Storage for your account.

For additional information, see
    OneDrive storage plan and billing questions

However, let me help to point you in the right direction for support related to OneDrive issues. We do have dedicated support team for OneDrive and you can get in touch with them for further assistance. Follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive
    support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser or Open OneDrive App, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 12, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 12, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

HighPoint Announces Dual-Dedicated 5Gb/s Storage Docks

HighPoint Technologies is proud to announce the industry’s first USB3.0 Storage Docks with dual-dedicated 5Gb/s per SATA bay architecture. Optimized for high-speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD’s and hard disks, RocketStor Storage Docks are the perfect, high-performance storage companions for Ivy-Bridge based PC and Mac notebooks.

RocketStor Storage Docks leverage dual-dedicated 5Gb/s USB 3.0 engines to deliver the industry’s fastest USB 3.0 bandwidth for high-speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD/HDD.

How To Reset A PC Without 5GB Of Storage 137a_thm.jpg

How To Reset A PC Without 5GB Of Storage 137b_thm.jpg

Unlike other USB docks and enclosures, each of the RocketStor’s two device bays is powered by a dedicated USB 3.0 engine. This innovative dual-5Gb/s bay architecture provides an unprecedented level of transfer bandwidth for a USB-based storage solution, delivering the fastest SATA 6Gb/s performance possible through USB 3.0 connectivity.

• RocketStor 5122B – Dual USB 3.0 with dedicated 5Gb/s bus bandwidth per SATA bay. Ideal for Mac and PC. ncludes HighPoint’s RocketStor Smart Backup Solution for Windows operating systems.
    • RocketStor 5212 – (coming soon) Dual-bay SATA 6Gb/s Storage Dock Powered by Intel’s Thunderbolt technology.
    With the HighPoint RocketStor 5122, expect the unexpected – prepare to experience an unprecedented level of USB 3.0 performance. The 2x 5Gb/s architecture delivers real-world transfer rates exceeding 400MB/s, for each bay. Why settle for expensive, sub-performing stand-alone USB drives, enclosures with pre-configured storage capacity, or standard drive docks?

Only RocketStor Storage Docks deliver the performance and versatility you need to take full advantage of your Ivy Bridge based notebook’s independent USB 3.0 ports. RocketStor gives you the freedom to use any off-the-shelf SATA disk – from today’s fastest SSD’s and high-capacity multi-terabyte hard drives, to cost-effective SATA I and II devices.

The versatility of dedicated, removable storage devices cannot be ignored, but the typical USB configuration inevitably leads to a convoluted mass of cables, power adapters, and external drives of varying shapes and sizes.

RocketStor’s compact, space-efficient small-foot-print design eliminates this unnecessary clutter. A single RocketStor Storage Dock requires a minimal amount of physical workspace, yet is capable of supporting the fastest 6Gb/s SSD’s and ultra-high capacity 4TB hard drives, simultaneously – ideal for today’s mobile professional and media enthusiast.

RocketStor’s open-topped, vertical device bays allow you to use any generation of 2.5” and 3.5” SATA SSD and hard drive, of any capacity and performance level. The true Plug & Play design allows you to add or remove any disk on the fly, at any time, risk free. The dual-USB and power cables can be easily removed and installed as needed, ideal for multi-system access and storage on the go.

Availability and Pricing
    RocketStor Storage Docks are available immediately from our worldwide network of distribution and reseller channels. MSRP: $89.99.

btarunr, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. How To Reset A PC Without 5GB Of Storage - Similar Threads - Reset Without 5GB

2. 1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb: I just upgraded to 1TB cloud storage but still show only 5gb. Do I have multiple accounts? If so, how do i combine or delete the old accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1tb-cloud-storage-upgrade-but-still-shows-5gb/1ea951e5-df40-4cc4-8e81-cd84f3d43bcc
  3. 1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb: I just upgraded to 1TB cloud storage but still show only 5gb. Do I have multiple accounts? If so, how do i combine or delete the old accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1tb-cloud-storage-upgrade-but-still-shows-5gb/1ea951e5-df40-4cc4-8e81-cd84f3d43bcc
  4. 1TB Cloud storage upgrade but still shows 5gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  6. The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.: Microsoft has a basic 5GB cloud storage feature for every customer. Yet in modern times when there are so much data generated from computing activity that size is small to store more data. Has Microsoft introduced plans to increase this 5GB cloud storage for free. I think it...
  7. The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.

The Cloud storage is capped at 5GB . Is there is plan to increase the cloud storage in future.: Microsoft has a basic 5GB cloud storage feature for every customer. Yet in modern times when there are so much data generated from computing activity that size is small to store more data. Has Microsoft introduced plans to increase this 5GB cloud storage for free. I think it...
  8. Do I only get 5gb of storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I only get 5gb of storage?: For windows 11, is the OneDrive thing optional or do my Desktop, Documents and Pictures have to fit in 5gb of storage unless I upgrade my OneDrive subscription?...
  9. Do I only get 5gb of storage?

Do I only get 5gb of storage?: For windows 11, is the OneDrive thing optional or do my Desktop, Documents and Pictures have to fit in 5gb of storage unless I upgrade my OneDrive subscription?...
  10. How to clean storage space without resetting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clean storage space without resetting: how do I clean the disk I don't have any big apps installed on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-storage-space-without-resetting/107d8da4-2352-489c-8d66-2feb7538c026