Windows 10: How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation

Discus and support How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm working around a problem that I don't find the answers ? From the start with my new Lenovo notebook , I don't really know If I made a mistake by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Steve_580, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Steve_580 Win User

How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation

I'm working around a problem that I don't find the answers ?

From the start with my new Lenovo notebook , I don't really know If I made a mistake by creating my administrator account, but until now I'm facing a "barrage" to access any folder or files outside my folder name created when I submited as administrator from the start, but without "Password". I created a Password since the apperance of the problem, but nothing have changed.

I made some search from the prompt to see what's hidden behind administrator' statuts, I found 4 different answers, with 4 diffent request,

Here the result :

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netplwiz

USER ACCOUNT:

User name group

MyName administrators

C:\Windows\System32>net user

\\ LAPTOP-23RTHB8 User accounts

Administrateur DefaultAccount Guest

MyName WDAGUtilityAccount

The command ended successfully

C:\Windows\System32>net user administrator

The username can not be found.
    You will get additional help by entering NET HELPMSG 2221.

How to get Information About User Accounts with windows management instruction ?

wmic:root\cli> USERACCOUNT get Caption,Name,PasswordRequired,Status

Caption Name PasswordRequired Status

LAPTOP--23RTHB8\Administrateur Administrateur TRUE Degraded

LAPTOP--23RTHB8\DefaultAccount DefaultAccount FALSE Degraded

LAPTOP--23RTHB8\Guest Guest FALSE Degraded

LAPTOP--23RTHB8\ MyName MyName FALSE OK

LAPTOP--23RTHB8\WDAGUtilityAccount WDAGUtilityAccount TRUE Degraded
    Any help will be welcomed to use others means (PROCESS + SCRIPT IF REQUIRED) to correct this mistake by resetting ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT and ditching all wrong account without re-installing from scratch the OS.

Thanks

:)

Steve_580, Sep 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. How to reset administrator profile in WINDOWS 10 without re-installation - Similar Threads - reset administrator profile

2. How to re-install Windows 11 without install media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install Windows 11 without install media: Consequent to an earlier problem Created August 24, 2022 by VEggertson, the final resolution provided was to reinstall Windows.This earlier problem involved a corrupted administration account and the final instruction was to reinstall Windows. But when I attempted …Windows 11...
  3. How to re-install Windows 11 without install media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-install Windows 11 without install media: Consequent to an earlier problem Created August 24, 2022 by VEggertson, the final resolution provided was to reinstall Windows.This earlier problem involved a corrupted administration account and the final instruction was to reinstall Windows. But when I attempted …Windows 11...
  4. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?: My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10....
  5. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?: My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10....
  6. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Can't reset windows without administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't reset windows without administrator password: Its been a long time since i booted up an old windows 10 PC. I've forgotten the administrator password so i turn it off and on while booting a few times and it opens the repairing menu. But there it only shows me administrator accounts and asks me to login to those accounts...
  8. Can't reset windows without administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset windows without administrator password: Its been a long time since i booted up an old windows 10 PC. I've forgotten the administrator password so i turn it off and on while booting a few times and it opens the repairing menu. But there it only shows me administrator accounts and asks me to login to those accounts...
  9. Can't reset windows without administrator password

10. How to access Window RE without built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to access Window RE without built-in Administrator account: I need help with accessing the Recovery Environment while the built -in administrator account is disabled. The error message that I'm getting is "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC" The issue might be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. profil reset c:\windows\system32>net user

2. how to reset administrator profile in windows 10 without re-installation

3. reset administrator profile

4. reset windows 10 administrator profile