Windows 10: How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account

Discus and support How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just logged into my account on the desktop and my old color settings seem to have applied themselves automatically. Where can I delete these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SteveOpsy, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account

I just logged into my account on the desktop and my old color settings seem to have applied themselves automatically. Where can I delete these settings? I couldn't find anything in the MS web portal.

Many thanks

submitted by /u/SteveOpsy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SteveOpsy, Jun 29, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 29, 2020
  4. How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account

1. How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - reset stored desktop

2. How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account?: How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-all-my-files-and-reset-my-microsoft/3ab387fb-d9e8-41c9-b7c8-7d12ee6cf145
  3. How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account?: How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-keep-all-my-files-and-reset-my-microsoft/3ab387fb-d9e8-41c9-b7c8-7d12ee6cf145
  4. How can I keep all my files and reset my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reseted my Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reseted my Microsoft Store: I reset my Microsoft store, now it's stuck loadingHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseted-my-microsoft-store/3b0bccb1-a617-4f32-9382-d1dc62deb149
  6. Reseted my Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseted my Microsoft Store: I reset my Microsoft store, now it's stuck loadingHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseted-my-microsoft-store/3b0bccb1-a617-4f32-9382-d1dc62deb149
  7. Reseted my Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a way I can reset my Microsoft Store account or remove all purchased apps ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a way I can reset my Microsoft Store account or remove all purchased apps ?: Greeting guys, Currently there are a lot of apps and items that I never use and I really need to remove them all in order to clean up my account. I tried hiding apps but the hiding setting is not sync when I reinstall the OS on my computer Is there a way I can do that on my...
  9. How to reset all the setting on my monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reset all the setting on my monitors: I resently got a second monitor. For about a week everything was normal. Then weird things started happening (you can go to my previous post to see what), but no one offered any help with fixing it. So now I would like to know how to reset all the settings with my monitors....
  10. How to Delete all my microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Delete all my microsoft accounts: My account is so corrupted with stuff which is affecting how my PC runs, so I want to completely delete it. Then I want to reset my windows 10 and reinstall a fresh win 10. It seems you can't do much on window 10 if you don't have a Microsoft account. Is this true and if so...