Windows 10: How to reset all the setting on my monitors

Discus and support How to reset all the setting on my monitors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I resently got a second monitor. For about a week everything was normal. Then weird things started happening (you can go to my previous post to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scorpoid, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How to reset all the setting on my monitors

I resently got a second monitor. For about a week everything was normal. Then weird things started happening (you can go to my previous post to see what), but no one offered any help with fixing it. So now I would like to know how to reset all the settings with my monitors. So that it is as if I just bought it and plugged it in, because the acted great then. Thank you for any ideas you can give.

submitted by /u/Scorpoid
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Scorpoid, Dec 17, 2019
  2. FAXA Win User

Reseting monitor to default settings?

Is it possibel to reset the monitor to default settings?

My problem is that I accidently set the monitor to 100Hz, so it went black in windows. I can get into safe mode with no problems, but in normal mode the monitor stays black. Is it possible to set the Hz in safe mode? I can't access the NVIDIA control panel in safe mode, and the monitor properties say 'Use Defaults'.

Monitor model is: Dell D1226H.

Thanks

FAXA

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 17, 2019
  4. How to reset all the setting on my monitors

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

How to reset all the setting on my monitors

1. How to reset all the setting on my monitors - Similar Threads - reset setting monitors

2. How to set my external monitor as the main monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set my external monitor as the main monitor: I have an MSI gaming laptop connected to an external 1440p monitor. The laptop has a 1080p monitor. Some of my games only want to run on the laptop monitor and I end up having to open the lid to get the game to display on the external monitor. When I do this, the game...
  3. How to set my external monitor as the main monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set my external monitor as the main monitor: I have an MSI gaming laptop connected to an external 1440p monitor. The laptop has a 1080p monitor. Some of my games only want to run on the laptop monitor and I end up having to open the lid to get the game to display on the external monitor. When I do this, the game...
  4. How to set my external monitor as the main monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows reseted all my settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reseted all my settings: So today, after a long day work on my computer, I signed out of my pc and left it. 5 minutes later when I signed in back again, a strange message that I have never seen before popped up saying 'Preparing Windows'. Surprised to see this, I waited. After 15 minutes my PC signed...
  6. How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reset all stored desktop settings in my Microsoft account: I just logged into my account on the desktop and my old color settings seem to have applied themselves automatically. Where can I delete these settings? I couldn't find anything in the MS web portal. Many thanks submitted by /u/SteveOpsy [link] [comments]...
  7. how to reset all windows search settings ?

in Cortana
    how to reset all windows search settings ?: how to reset all windows search settings , which i modified . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-all-windows-search-settings/a4a01bac-4b8d-49ed-a1c3-67ab1ca3a721
  8. Windows update reset all my settings!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update reset all my settings!?: Hi, I updated my Windows to the lastest build. Now Edge is my default browser, I have lost all my extensions and opened pages on other browsers I use routinely. My Calibre ebook manager has been wiped out, dropbox has been removed, and all my downloads have been erased....
  9. Computer resets monitor settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer resets monitor settings: My monitor display is dim. I adjust the monitor settings, but a few minutes later they automatically reset to their previous levels. I have turned off adaptive brightness and changed my power plan to high performance, but to no effect....
  10. All my Game settings keep reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my Game settings keep reseting: This has happened twice now since upgrading to windows 10 and now it is starting to piss me off. 19019