Windows 10: How to reset all windows apps

Discus and support How to reset all windows apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In a lapse of judgement due to my anger with the Xbox app, I set the WindowsApps folder to be owned by everyone and deleted most of the gaming apps,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TravisHartnett, May 24, 2024.

1. How to reset all windows apps

In a lapse of judgement due to my anger with the Xbox app, I set the WindowsApps folder to be owned by everyone and deleted most of the gaming apps, any way to get a fresh restart on all the apps or something of the sorts? None of the apps open now. Thanks.

:)

TravisHartnett, May 24, 2024

2. Windows 10 People App

I would suggest you to run the below steps and then follow the suggestions provided by Aswin and check if it helps.

Run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key+X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter
    Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 24, 2024
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 24, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

How to reset all windows apps

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 24, 2024
Thema:

How to reset all windows apps

1. How to reset all windows apps - Similar Threads - reset apps

2. Phone Link App does not open/start; multiple Termination/Repair/Resets have had no effect....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App does not open/start; multiple Termination/Repair/Resets have had no effect....: When clicked on the timer icon shows for about a second - so it looks like some software is unavailable; I suspect this followed deletion of the older LCU package; so practically the question is: Is there some way to reinstate the App. or is it likely to return with the next...
  3. Phone Link App does not open/start; multiple Termination/Repair/Resets have had no effect....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App does not open/start; multiple Termination/Repair/Resets have had no effect....: When clicked on the timer icon shows for about a second - so it looks like some software is unavailable; I suspect this followed deletion of the older LCU package; so practically the question is: Is there some way to reinstate the App. or is it likely to return with the next...
  4. Any app in Windows 11 freezes after factory reset or clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any app in Windows 11 freezes after factory reset or clean install: HelloMy notebook is MSI Raider GE78HX 13VHI recently decided to reinstall Windows on my laptop and performed a factory reset through F3 Restore MSI factory settingsI faced the problem that after install There is a problem with apps. After booting to Windows they work very...
  5. Any app in Windows 11 freezes after factory reset or clean install

Any app in Windows 11 freezes after factory reset or clean install: HelloMy notebook is MSI Raider GE78HX 13VHI recently decided to reinstall Windows on my laptop and performed a factory reset through F3 Restore MSI factory settingsI faced the problem that after install There is a problem with apps. After booting to Windows they work very...
  6. How to reset all windows apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset all windows apps: In a lapse of judgement due to my anger with the Xbox app, I set the WindowsApps folder to be owned by everyone and deleted most of the gaming apps, any way to get a fresh restart on all the apps or something of the sorts? None of the apps open now. Thanks....
  7. How to reset all windows apps

How to reset all windows apps: In a lapse of judgement due to my anger with the Xbox app, I set the WindowsApps folder to be owned by everyone and deleted most of the gaming apps, any way to get a fresh restart on all the apps or something of the sorts? None of the apps open now. Thanks....
  8. I reset my computer and told it to save my data using windows 11. Now all of my apps are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my computer and told it to save my data using windows 11. Now all of my apps are...: I reset my computer and told it to save my data using windows 11 reset. Now all of my apps are gone. How do I restore them? It said it will not remove apps or my data....
  9. I reset my computer and told it to save my data using windows 11. Now all of my apps are...

I reset my computer and told it to save my data using windows 11. Now all of my apps are...: I reset my computer and told it to save my data using windows 11 reset. Now all of my apps are gone. How do I restore them? It said it will not remove apps or my data....
  10. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset: the profile corrupted after using this desktop hdd as an external boot media where still I can't access the windows as it cannot be booted from external devices I have tried to resolve this by factory reset the pc. but the older problem solved by giving birth to the current...