Windows 10: how to reset all windows search settings ?

Discus and support how to reset all windows search settings ? in Cortana to solve the problem; how to reset all windows search settings , which i modified .... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by gokul y, May 22, 2020.

1. gokul y Win User

how to reset all windows search settings ?

how to reset all windows search settings , which i modified .

:)

gokul y, May 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2020
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, May 22, 2020
  4. how to reset all windows search settings ?

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, May 22, 2020
Thema:

how to reset all windows search settings ?

1. how to reset all windows search settings ? - Similar Threads - reset search settings

2. Can you reset all Audio Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you reset all Audio Settings?: I don’t know what I did, or what happened to my audio, but it only come out of the speaker, and headsets. I don’t know why, I have tried different speakers and headphones so my clue is, it’s the computer audio setting. Does anyone know how to reset all the settings for audio?...
  3. How to Reset Windows Search in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Reset Windows Search in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If Windows 10 Search is not working properly, then you might want to reset Windows Search settings to default and see if it help you. […] This article How to Reset Windows Search in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows update reset all my settings!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update reset all my settings!?: Hi, I updated my Windows to the lastest build. Now Edge is my default browser, I have lost all my extensions and opened pages on other browsers I use routinely. My Calibre ebook manager has been wiped out, dropbox has been removed, and all my downloads have been erased....
  5. How to reset all the setting on my monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reset all the setting on my monitors: I resently got a second monitor. For about a week everything was normal. Then weird things started happening (you can go to my previous post to see what), but no one offered any help with fixing it. So now I would like to know how to reset all the settings with my monitors....
  6. Start, Search and ms-settings not accessible after a reset to factory setting with Windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start, Search and ms-settings not accessible after a reset to factory setting with Windows...: Hi there, I wanted to clean my Surface which was associated to a work profile from my previous company. I made a full reset, using the BitLocker and it seemed to work fine. Unfortunately, after reinstalling Windows, I have no access to Start or Search, I can't even have...
  7. how to reset factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to reset factory settings: the settings onmy laptop is out of sync. how can i resetthe original factory settings pse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-to-reset-factory-settings/7d74a6d9-498a-4ff0-b093-4a3efddd0f54
  8. All my Game settings keep reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my Game settings keep reseting: This has happened twice now since upgrading to windows 10 and now it is starting to piss me off. 19019
  9. How to let Windows search for ALL new drivers for ALL devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to let Windows search for ALL new drivers for ALL devices?: Windows 10 should find new drivers through the update mechanism, which doesnt work always though. And if you go into device manager and click on a device and do a look for new drivers, it always finds new ones with a high chance. But it' just stupid to click all 100 devices...
  10. Reset all Privacy settings to Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset all Privacy settings to Default?: How can I reset some settings to the default without Resetting the whole Windows 10 OS? For example, I want to reset all the Privacy Settings back to its original? Is there any way to accomplish this without going into Troubleshooting section and Resetting the whole entire...