Windows 10: How to reset and delete

Discus and support How to reset and delete in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Hi my name is Rae Anne and I would like to reset and delete very thing I have on this laptop computer so if you can please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rae AnneDe Garmo, Jun 1, 2020.

1. How to reset and delete

Dear Microsoft

Hi my name is Rae Anne and I would like to reset and delete very thing I have on this laptop computer so if you can please help me out thank you so much

:)

Rae AnneDe Garmo, Jun 1, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 1, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 1, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

How to reset and delete

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

How to reset and delete

1. How to reset and delete - Similar Threads - reset delete

2. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  3. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  4. how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account: When i turn my computer off and back it shows 3 different windows user accounts, one of which shows the actual email i used to create the account, the other just displays my first and last name, and the third being the only one i can get into is the local account. when i...
  5. how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account

how do i delete or reset a windows user account from a local account: When i turn my computer off and back it shows 3 different windows user accounts, one of which shows the actual email i used to create the account, the other just displays my first and last name, and the third being the only one i can get into is the local account. when i...
  6. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  7. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  8. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

9. Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur: when I reset my pc completely reset delete files and everything it tells me I need to update and connect to the WiFi and if I press skip this step it restarts my pc but does absolutely nothing and sends me back to the screen and when I try to connect to my network it says we...
  10. Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset pc deleting all files and connection issur: when I reset my pc completely reset delete files and everything it tells me I need to update and connect to the WiFi and if I press skip this step it restarts my pc but does absolutely nothing and sends me back to the screen and when I try to connect to my network it says we...