Windows 10: How to reset BIOS Password

Discus and support How to reset BIOS Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a used HP 6560b laptop. After setting it up I discovered that the radio is turned off so I can't use my SIM card. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chikel_Trismegristus, Dec 4, 2018.

1. How to reset BIOS Password

Hi,

I recently bought a used HP 6560b laptop. After setting it up I discovered that the radio is turned off so I can't use my SIM card. After troubleshooting, I was told to turn on the switch by the side or use Hot keys. There is no switch (unless it's invisible to my mortal eyes) and there are no hot keys either. After a few google searches I was told I have to turn it on from the BIOS. Problem is that the BIOS is locked and I can;t trace the original owner.

Any help on unlocking it or turning on the radio will be highly appreciated.

:)

Chikel_Trismegristus, Dec 4, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 4, 2018
  4. xBruce88x Win User

How to reset BIOS Password

hard drive/bios password reset

My friend put a password in the bios for the hard drive and for the "admin" in the bios. its a dell latitude e5500. i tried pulling the battery and cmos battery out to reset but that didn't help. any ideas?

xBruce88x, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

How to reset BIOS Password

1. How to reset BIOS Password - Similar Threads - reset BIOS Password

2. How do I reset my bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my bios password: How do I reset my bios password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-bios-password/9d199c1f-601f-432f-bc0a-39d5a3e1661a
  3. How do I reset my bios password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my bios password: How do I reset my bios password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-bios-password/5336ee54-5d72-48b5-9164-b9cb98e53586
  4. How do I reset BIOS password??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset BIOS password??: So I forgot my bios setting password, I've removed the jumper, I've taking the lithium battery out many times and right now I've taken both out and booted it up it still says "enter password" I mean I can get on the normal desktop but for the life of me I can't get into my...
  5. How do I reset BIOS password??

How do I reset BIOS password??: So I forgot my bios setting password, I've removed the jumper, I've taking the lithium battery out many times and right now I've taken both out and booted it up it still says "enter password" I mean I can get on the normal desktop but for the life of me I can't get into my...
  6. How do I reset BIOS password??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do i reset administrator bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i reset administrator bios password: I got locked out with secure boot mode on i cant enter my computer because it always says secure boot policies violated then keeps me stuck in the screen. If i try to go back to normal windows it puts me back to enter password screen...
  8. How do i reset administrator bios password

How do i reset administrator bios password: I got locked out with secure boot mode on i cant enter my computer because it always says secure boot policies violated then keeps me stuck in the screen. If i try to go back to normal windows it puts me back to enter password screen...
  9. Resetting Bios Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resetting Bios Password: I am doing some spring cleaning, getting rid of old desktops, laptops, and routers. Regarding the computers, I am wanting to wipe the hard drives with Darik's Boot and Nuke software. When I booted up one old Dell desktop from 2001, I learned that it requires a BIOS password....
  10. Resetting BIOS password

in Windows 10 Support
    Resetting BIOS password: I have Acer Nitro 5 laptop . (This model https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-52-...gateway&sr=8-6) Recently I updated its bios by downloading the official driver from the ACER website. Eversince my BIOS has got locked and asks for password which I don't know and haven't even...