Windows 10: How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin

Discus and support How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, basically, my windows somehow doesn't have the eula, & I tried to get around it by making a new user & it automatically loading into that user.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sapphrex, Jan 7, 2021.

1. How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin

So, basically, my windows somehow doesn't have the eula, & I tried to get around it by making a new user & it automatically loading into that user. Didn't work, & I forgot to make that user admin so now I'm locked out of defaultuser0, which means I can't change the default user windows loads into which means I'm stuck on this not admin account, without an emergency recovery button as well. Is my windows screwed or can I miraculously do another factory reset & get back to step 1?

P.S, I tried deleting the account I'm on but the files were in use (which I guess makes sense)

submitted by /u/Sapphrex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sapphrex, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 7, 2021
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jan 7, 2021
  4. How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin

1. How to reset computer from first time start up without access to admin - Similar Threads - reset computer start

2. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  3. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  4. Help resetting a computer without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help resetting a computer without admin password: Hello. To not take up to much of your time, I will cut to the chase.I received a PC from my father a while back, but it was a used computer. And whoever owned it previously, didn't factory reset it. And my dad not being the most tech savvy guy around, didn't think to check....
  5. Help resetting a computer without admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help resetting a computer without admin password: Hello. To not take up to much of your time, I will cut to the chase.I received a PC from my father a while back, but it was a used computer. And whoever owned it previously, didn't factory reset it. And my dad not being the most tech savvy guy around, didn't think to check....
  6. Help resetting a computer without admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. how to install a software without admin access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to install a software without admin access: hi all my pc's environment has a domain. every time common user wants to install some software. weadmin need to install our username and password. It's very inconvenient. so i want to know if any method to solve the problem?any tool can solve it? we have no SCCM....
  8. Windows 10 First Time Activation without Internet Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 First Time Activation without Internet Access: We ordered two new PCs from Dell. We created the new local account on both PCs, however, one of them has been successfully activated by telephone, while the other one stated "Need the internet access to activate Windows". I tried to run "slui 4" to get back to the telephone...
  9. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  10. First Admin on Computer Set-Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    First Admin on Computer Set-Up: I set up the church computer a couple years ago, and apparently I logged in initially with my own Microsoft account then added the other admins. When they needed to download a program for check scanning, they had to have permission from my account (my password) even though...