Windows 10: How to reset device recognition in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to reset device recognition in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using an A4 Tech HS-60 headset, which uses two 3.5mm jacks. I plugged in the headphones and selected the relevant option in the window which popped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nauman Tariq, Jan 25, 2020.

1. How to reset device recognition in Windows 10?

I'm using an A4 Tech HS-60 headset, which uses two 3.5mm jacks. I plugged in the headphones and selected the relevant option in the window which popped up afterwards, then clicked on the option to not ask again. However, now it won't give me the window when I plug in the microphone jack, and won't detect the microphone either. Is there any way to reset this recognition?

:)

Nauman Tariq, Jan 25, 2020

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jan 25, 2020
  3. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 25, 2020
  4. How to reset device recognition in Windows 10?

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

How to reset device recognition in Windows 10?

1. How to reset device recognition in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reset device recognition

2. DEVICE RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DEVICE RECOGNITION: I HAVE 2 WESTERN DIGITAL PORTABLE DRIVES THAT HAVE SOMEHOW LOST THEIR ORIGINAL NTFS FILES TO A LOST PARTITION. WINDOWS 10 IS NOT RECOGNIZING THEM BECAUSE THE DRIVES NOW HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO UDF FILE SYSTEM. CAN THIS BE CHANGED BACK TO NTFS FILE SYSTEM?...
  3. DEVICE RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE RECOGNITION: I HAVE 2 WESTERN DIGITAL PORTABLE DRIVES THAT HAVE SOMEHOW LOST THEIR ORIGINAL NTFS FILES TO A LOST PARTITION. WINDOWS 10 IS NOT RECOGNIZING THEM BECAUSE THE DRIVES NOW HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO UDF FILE SYSTEM. CAN THIS BE CHANGED BACK TO NTFS FILE SYSTEM?...
  4. DEVICE RECOGNITION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?: I have a new Dell XPS with windows 11 and non of the security signin options are working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-fingerprint-recognition-and/f5b2a95b-5494-4c11-82de-26340471e4f4
  6. USB device recognition problems

USB device recognition problems: Whenever I plug in my ps4 controller to my pc via usb 2.0 port. It just glows orange instead of recognizing it as a device. I have tried every single port on my computer including usb 3.1 and cannot figure out a solution....
  7. Previous device recognition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Previous device recognition: Due to update services not working , I had to do an in place upgrade using the windows media creation tool. The previous desktop version (one before the upgrade) still appears in the "Send to" option as available devices. How do I remove it from the pc permanently? I can't...
  8. Reset device shortcut to Windows 10, how to proceed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset device shortcut to Windows 10, how to proceed?: I have a Windows 10 desktop and a surface. I use the Surface for my studies and my desktop for private use. Since a Windows update the devices have been linked, although I deselected this when I was asked to link the devices. Now I have any documents on my desktop that don't...
  9. Recognition of Devices

Recognition of Devices: Windows 10 does not recognise my Yashica FS-500 Film Scanner. What can I do to get it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recognition-of-devices/c38fff0a-7874-45ab-b1c0-b48a5ee207e9
  10. Problems with device recognition

Problems with device recognition: Hi all, after the brilliant advice I had from here in reference to my 1803 update black screen, my laptop has worked brilliantly ever since. BUT the one thing I hadn’t done was try to connect either my iphone or my WD Passport. My iphone is not recognised in explorer...