Windows 10: how to reset greyed out delivery options in windows update menu cant share for faster speed.

Discus and support how to reset greyed out delivery options in windows update menu cant share for faster speed. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i got a hp probook 6555b with windows 10 home ed 1909 in pre release ring up to date but delivery options are greyed out on lappy would like them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tjm19633, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Tjm19633 Win User

how to reset greyed out delivery options in windows update menu cant share for faster speed.

i got a hp probook 6555b with windows 10 home ed 1909 in pre release ring up to date but delivery options are greyed out on lappy would like them fixed please ty

:)

Tjm19633, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 26, 2019
  4. how to reset greyed out delivery options in windows update menu cant share for faster speed.

Windows 10 - Delivery Optimization hogging bandwidth

Hi Abhishek,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Click the Start menu button (or type “settings” in the search box), choose Settings and click Update & security (toward the bottom of the Settings window).

• From within the Windows Update tab, click Advanced options.

• Under Choose how updates are installed, change Automatic (recommended) to Notify to schedule restart:

• Next, click Choose how updates are delivered

• Under Updates from more than one place, switch the toggle to Off:

• Click the upper-right X to close the window; your changes will be saved.

Let me also inform you that this is an integral feature of Windows 10 as updates are installed automatically. To know more about Delivery Optimization,:

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-windows-update-delivery-optimization

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

how to reset greyed out delivery options in windows update menu cant share for faster speed.

1. how to reset greyed out delivery options in windows update menu cant share for faster speed. - Similar Threads - reset greyed delivery

2. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  3. speech option greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speech option greyed out.: Hi everyone, need some help in relation to this issue, been having this for more than 2 weeks and is still unresolved. On settings I'm getting this error....
  4. Delivery Optimization Enabled and Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delivery Optimization Enabled and Greyed Out: The Delivery Optimization in Windows 10 newest build is NEW and yet on our work PCs that is somehow enabled and greyed out. We did not add or edit or update any GPOs to do this. How did this get enabled and from what I've read, it should be disabled, yet we cannot disable...
  5. How to use delivery optimization to download games faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use delivery optimization to download games faster?: [ATTACH] Hi, I have a pretty poor internet connexion at home (<1Mbps) and it takes me days to download games or apps from Microsoft Store. My friend has a Windows PC too, can we use the Delivery Optimization feature to transfer game/app files from a PC to another if...
  6. index option greyed out

in Cortana
    index option greyed out: index option greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/index-option-greyed-out/c5624f66-4b32-48b5-b9d5-680c2c4165ce
  7. Taskbar option greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar option greyed out: I tried to find the English correspondent to that option and I guess that, due to its position, it's about the taskbar buttons badges. My system: [img] English version: [img] Any idea why it is greyed out? My system is Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.292). Thanks in...
  8. Share button is greyed out in edge

Share button is greyed out in edge: Share button is greyed out in edge. please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-greyed-out-in-edge/a14f5b47-ed06-4e13-b18b-faaf23a376ab
  9. "Check for Updates" option is greyed out

"Check for Updates" option is greyed out: Hi ,I am using Windows 10 Pro and the ""Check for Updates" option is greyed out . In the past I had changed some registry and group policy settings to stop windows update but now I want to update windows and forgot which settings I've changed. Is there anyway to roll back...
  10. A Windows Update Advanced Option is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Windows Update Advanced Option is Greyed Out: The option "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" is off and greyed out since I did the Anniversary update. Does anyone know how I can fix this? [img] 59049