Windows 10: How to reset icons on start menu?

Discus and support How to reset icons on start menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Windows 10. I deleted too many icons from my start menu, but now I wanna return their. Every time when I reinstall Windows 10, I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by artemkotok, Nov 11, 2020.

1. How to reset icons on start menu?

I use Windows 10. I deleted too many icons from my start menu, but now I wanna return their. Every time when I reinstall Windows 10, I don't have default icons on start menu, I see only icons which I didn't delete on my last Windows 10. I wanna get default icons on my start menu again. Icons, which every one user has by default.

:)

artemkotok, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 11, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

How to reset icons on start menu?

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

How to reset icons on start menu? prob.jpg

psyko12, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

How to reset icons on start menu?

1. How to reset icons on start menu? - Similar Threads - reset icons start

2. start menu icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu icon: All the icon in start menu became a folder. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icon/793ccd6a-c30f-4600-ada0-281fe99d0092
  3. start menu icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu icon: All the icon in start menu became a folder. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icon/793ccd6a-c30f-4600-ada0-281fe99d0092
  4. How to reset start menu icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reset start menu icons: [ATTACH] Hi, i just want to know how to reset, or change, the start menu icons that pop up when you make a search, especifically the windows programs, like Groove Music, because they are the old version. They are fine when you pin them to the start menu itself....
  5. Windows start menu icons reset suddenly

Windows start menu icons reset suddenly: My start menu stopped working suddenly, so I restarted the computer to fix that. However, now all the icons are reset to factory icons now. I could find an error in my Windows-event log that is related to this: Faulting application name: SearchApp.exe, version:...
  6. No icons or Start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No icons or Start menu: Split from this thread. Powered on PC today and no icons or start up menu appear, I can't do anything and it is running incredibly slow, it is Windows 10. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience if this is not the proper way to ask this question. Thanks for any help....
  7. How to change icons in start menu?

How to change icons in start menu?: I'v installed an ipack icon pack but the start menu never changed. I did something in my registry that changed my quick action icon by taking ownership and running a .reg file. Is there something I can do to change the start menu icons to the ones in the ipack I installed?...
  8. How to change Start Menu icon?

How to change Start Menu icon?: How can I change the Start Menu icon? I used a program for this on Windows 7, Start8 had a feature for Windows 8, but I couldn't find anything for Windows 10. I'm afraid that the one I used for Windows 7 will cause bugs, etc and don't want Start8 either, beacuse I love the...
  9. Start menu icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu icons: When I pin a webpage to the start menu it shows up as blue square with a lowercase e. Is there anyway to customize the image of these pin squares in the start menu in order to identify them easily? 45157
  10. Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons: Hello, Is there a way to pin a web page shortcut tile to "Start Menu" from Google Chrome maintaining original web page icon. Thank You 102601