Windows 10: how to reset lock screen forgot password in my windows 10 computer

Discus and support how to reset lock screen forgot password in my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to reset lock screen forgot password in my windows 10 computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NarayanMondal17, Feb 18, 2021.

1. how to reset lock screen forgot password in my windows 10 computer

how to reset lock screen forgot password in my windows 10 computer

:)

NarayanMondal17, Feb 18, 2021

2. Forgot Password, Windows 10 Locked Out. How to reset the password?

Gary L Marshall, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Forgot Password, Windows 10 Locked Out. How to reset the password?

My husband purchased a new computer and it had him set up a password to use the device. He forgot what he used as a password on his new computer and can't use it, he's locked out. I have used the account.live.com. as suggested from his screen to fix the
    problem. So I used my computer (again because we can't use his) Everything I see for help, just continues to have me reset the password from his Microsoft account but isn't helping to get into his computer. Any of the suggestions I've read doesn't change
    the fact he's locked out of his computer.

What do we do?

Thank-you.

Original Title: Windows 10 Locked Out

BrockThielbar, Feb 18, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. how to reset lock screen forgot password in my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - reset lock screen

2. Forgot password on my locked laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  3. Forgot password on my locked laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  4. Computer locked and reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer locked and reset password: Dear Sir / Madam my computer is locked and due to the phone verification fail system error and email verification fail as above message . could you help to expedite the progress ? as one month quite long and my computer contain a lot importation data appreciated your great...
  5. Computer locked and reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locked and reset password: Dear Sir / Madam my computer is locked and due to the phone verification fail system error and email verification fail as above message . could you help to expedite the progress ? as one month quite long and my computer contain a lot importation data appreciated your great...
  6. Computer locked and reset password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Resetting my lock screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Resetting my lock screen password: i need to reset my password that i forgot on my lock screen but can't remember the security questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-my-lock-screen-password/c8b3895c-e6c6-4b1f-8ea3-dbf67e08390e
  8. How to remove the forgot password/pin option in windows lock screen

How to remove the forgot password/pin option in windows lock screen: This is urgent Coz the person who wants my computer has my email ID.... He can do forget password and then recover So how to remove it ? *He's not a criminal or something.....
  9. No "Forgot Password" Prompt on Windows PC Lock Screen

No "Forgot Password" Prompt on Windows PC Lock Screen: Hello, I woke up and forgot the password to my local account on the PC this morning, and the "I forgot my password prompt" is nowhere to be seen, so I can't get into my computer Dell XPS PC running most recent version of Windows 10 and Office 365. I am the administrator on...
  10. How to reset Windows 10 Screen Lock Password from a different computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reset Windows 10 Screen Lock Password from a different computer: Hello. My Dell XPS has an error on boot up. I'm trying to use the Command Prompt to enter the repair steps. However, the C Prompt requires my screen lock password. I've forgotten it, and always use my PIN. My PIN does not unlock the C Prompt. Any ideas?...