Windows 10: How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me.

Discus and support How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have another question waiting for everyone to help answer. After the last time I was asked to delete data on Disk, SSD, M.2,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thomasisad, Jan 18, 2021.

1. How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me.

Hello everyone,

I have another question waiting for everyone to help answer.
    After the last time I was asked to delete data on Disk, SSD, M.2, Diskpart "Clean" and "Clean all" command was helpful. But it will take a long time for 1TB + size, but my problems don't end there.

After I successfully removed the MBR boot malware, I reinstalled Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.572 1 hour later I could feel it back. The same problem came back And more serious, my hardware has been modified from the original factory settings such as Motherboard, Memory. Now waiting for further investigation, my memory was modified Serial number to 0000000 (zero) From this I have found that the 0000 displayed is sector boot memory, but I believe that the Ram will erase the data after shutdown or restart. But now I have found a software to create a permanent RAMDISK and can add an option as read-only, non-delete Or can be deleted.

I want to find a way to restore my memory as usual, Anyone know a solution to this problem? Im re-flashed the bios several times. Clearing all the power on the motherboard by removing them one by one doesn't solve
    If am find a solution first, I'll come back to tell everyone how to do it
    Thank you

How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me. [​IMG]

:)

Thomasisad, Jan 18, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jan 18, 2021
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 18, 2021
  4. How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me.

reset system folder (windows) permission back to default / original state

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type File explorer options,Select it from the options
    • Click on Restore defaults.
    • Click Apply and OK.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me.

1. How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me. - Similar Threads - Reset Memory default

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  4. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  6. Please tell me how to fix this issue

Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  7. i got a memory management bsod, please tell me how to prevent this in future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a memory management bsod, please tell me how to prevent this in future: i am sharing the minidump file through this dropbox link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-memory-management-bsod-please-tell-me-how/fcd2dbff-865b-43f8-9a81-ae8745dbadbd
  8. i got a memory management bsod, please tell me how to prevent this in future

i got a memory management bsod, please tell me how to prevent this in future: i am sharing the minidump file through this dropbox link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-memory-management-bsod-please-tell-me-how/fcd2dbff-865b-43f8-9a81-ae8745dbadbd
  9. How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Reset Memory to default Please tell me.: Hello everyone, I have another question waiting for everyone to help answer. After the last time I was asked to delete data on Disk, SSD, M.2, Diskpart "Clean" and "Clean all" command was helpful. But it will take a long time for 1TB + size, but my problems don't end...
  10. Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Usage problem, can anyone please tell me how to fix it?: [ATTACH]can anyone please help me, i'm getting that problem since i first update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-usage-problem-can-anyone-please-tell-me-how/0b6561e6-40bd-4062-aa0f-1d64273e26df