Windows 10: how to reset microsoft games

Discus and support how to reset microsoft games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can no longer access the Microsoft solitaire collection game. How do I reset or reinstall?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by donna a2, May 1, 2023.

1. donna a2 Win User

how to reset microsoft games

I can no longer access the Microsoft solitaire collection game. How do I reset or reinstall?

:)

donna a2, May 1, 2023

2. SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 1, 2023
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 1, 2023
  4. how to reset microsoft games

Microsoft Word Games on Windows 10

Hi Nannette,

Any in-game concerns like missing Achievements and statistics are being handled by our Microsoft Casual Games Support Team. To get a better assistance, I recommend that you contact our Microsoft Casual Games Support Team through the link below:

Microsoft Casual Games Support Team

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Sign out and sign in your account from the game.

If the issue persists, kindly get in touch with the dedicated support team as mentioned above.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 1, 2023
Thema:

how to reset microsoft games

1. how to reset microsoft games - Similar Threads - reset microsoft games

2. how to reset microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset microsoft games: I can no longer access the Microsoft solitaire collection game. How do I reset or reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-microsoft-games/bd5883cd-e6c9-4cbd-8a04-f89bed6f2261
  3. how to reset microsoft games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reset microsoft games: I can no longer access the Microsoft solitaire collection game. How do I reset or reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-microsoft-games/bd5883cd-e6c9-4cbd-8a04-f89bed6f2261
  4. Reset Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to Level 1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to Level 1.: I would like to know if it is possible to reset the game BACK to level one, because my wife played the game on my account, so that I did not get to start at level one for myself. So is it possible to reset the game back to level one?...
  5. How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset the statistics Games Won, Games Lost, times, etc. etc. in Microsoft...: I want to change all statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have tried all of the suggestions that are online at the moment......nothing works. There has to be a way to start over at 0. I did it once back several years ago, but that method no longer works. Thank...
  6. How to report a Microsoft game?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to report a Microsoft game?: I found a game hosted on Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-pt/p/world-of-tanks-blitz/9nblggh202h8?pid=usa_blogger_may20_arnold&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:reviewstab Whose makers have participated in harassing a child. How do I report this?...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire - Reset Games Lost back to 0: I am on Level 80 in Freecell, with about 870 games won and 0 games lost. But last night, I wasn't paying attention and instead of doing an Undo operation, I clicked on the other button and lost the game. I know it's not the end of the world, but I liked having 0, zero, nada,...
  8. Reseting a Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reseting a Microsoft Game: Hey I've been having an issue with a game where the game will open up for a second then immediately close out. I've looked online for answers and I found the method of reseting not terminating or uninstalling the app. When i click windows start button>settings>apps>apps and...
  9. how to reset game statistics in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset game statistics in windows 10: please advise how to reset game statistics in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-game-statistics-in-windows-10/5370dadc-2122-41d2-83c1-0245c0cecef1
  10. How to reset Microsoft Password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset Microsoft Password?: Hello all, I went to the pictures passcode way to get in on Microsoft 10, but now there are other passcodes I am not remembering and they are asking for my Microsoft password. So now I have forgotten my Microsoft password because I used the picture code for so long. Does...