Windows 10: How to reset my PC right after a reset

Discus and support How to reset my PC right after a reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Just in case you need my specs,I use a Dell Inspiron 5555 with and A10 APU ,8gb ram with 1tb HDD I usually reset my pc once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NandanGorla, Jan 15, 2019.

1. How to reset my PC right after a reset

Hello

Just in case you need my specs,I use a Dell Inspiron 5555 with and A10 APU ,8gb ram with 1tb HDD

I usually reset my pc once every 4-5 months to remove junk and fix some bugs if there are any ,only this time it wasn't a smooth reset.I had to go out due to some work and I forgot to turn on the power to my laptop.By the time I returned it was out of its battery and I don't even know if the reset was success

I turn on my laptop and it asked me to select my timezone,region and keyboard language,I hit next after that and it shows the screen "Why your pc restart?" and prompts me to hit next and the next page is to connect to wifi,I do that and click next. Windows checks for updates and and says just a movement and restarts from step one again

I searched for some fixes in the web and found that for some Dell laptops pressing f8 on startup takes you to advanced setup which seems to be NOT working for my laptop. I could enter BIOS setup but not this one

Please help me if there is any fix for this

:)

NandanGorla, Jan 15, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 15, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Bios resetting is... upsetting....

Hey I just installed my Asus A8N32sli deluxe and when I turn the power off the cmos resets. The jumper in in the right place, and I have tried a few different batteries but to no avail. Any suggestions? Also, anyone know how to overclock this board it's a bit wierd for me.

erocker, Jan 15, 2019
  4. How to reset my PC right after a reset

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

How to reset my PC right after a reset

1. How to reset my PC right after a reset - Similar Threads - reset right reset

2. lost admin rights after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost admin rights after reset: i am the admin of this windows 11 pc i reset the pc and although it says i am admin it doesnt give me my admin right like turning off anti v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-rights-after-reset/d0e30102-a96b-41cf-b848-460a9cf792e4
  3. lost admin rights after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost admin rights after reset: i am the admin of this windows 11 pc i reset the pc and although it says i am admin it doesnt give me my admin right like turning off anti v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-rights-after-reset/d0e30102-a96b-41cf-b848-460a9cf792e4
  4. How to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset my pc: How do I reset my Trio PRO BOOK 10.1 2 In 1 Laptop with no keyboard or OTG function. If it's not possible then I need recommendations because the OTG function just stopped working....
  5. How to reset my pc

How to reset my pc: How do I reset my Trio PRO BOOK 10.1 2 In 1 Laptop with no keyboard or OTG function. If it's not possible then I need recommendations because the OTG function just stopped working....
  6. How to reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. After reseting my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After reseting my PC: I just recently reset my pc to factory setting due to finding cssrss.exe in my active processes. I wanted to know if this list looks normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/after-reseting-my-pc/7b0be41f-7f4e-407d-9f87-5d8e8618f2c9
  8. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  9. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  10. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade