Windows 10: How to reset NFTS file permissions?

Discus and support How to reset NFTS file permissions? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; If I convert to FAT32, convert back to NFTS (reseting the permissions), there are any chance of the system boot normally? And my files over 4 GB? Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Samuria, Apr 5, 2018.

1. mctimbu Win User

How to reset NFTS file permissions?

If I convert to FAT32, convert back to NFTS (reseting the permissions), there are any chance of the system boot normally? And my files over 4 GB?

mctimbu, Apr 25, 2018
Thema:

How to reset NFTS file permissions?

1. How to reset NFTS file permissions? - Similar Threads - reset NFTS file

2. Need help resetting file permissions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help resetting file permissions.: So... my old pc died and I had to buy new parts and do a fresh install of windows. I forgot that one of my drives have permission lock i think? It has been quite a while. So when I open the videos it goes 'file not found' while it's obviously there it has duration and size...
  3. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset admin permissions: i was wondering how i reset admin permissions because i tried having it so you dont need an admin password now there is no admin and i cant apply anything to the cumputer. basically on the computer it has no admin so you cant add anything to it and im trying to figure out how...
  4. how to reset admin permissions

how to reset admin permissions: i was wondering how i reset admin permissions because i tried having it so you dont need an admin password now there is no admin and i cant apply anything to the cumputer. basically on the computer it has no admin so you cant add anything to it and im trying to figure out how...
  5. how to reset admin permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. NFTS FILE SYSTEM BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFTS FILE SYSTEM BSOD error: Hello, yesterday I tried to factory reset my computer but during the factory reset, a Blue Screen of Death would keep popping up with the code NFTS FILE SYSTEM. I searched for some solutions online but none of them work, I can't access the startup repair menu or safe mode...
  7. NFTS FILE SYSTEM BSOD error

NFTS FILE SYSTEM BSOD error: Hello, yesterday I tried to factory reset my computer but during the factory reset, a Blue Screen of Death would keep popping up with the code NFTS FILE SYSTEM. I searched for some solutions online but none of them work, I can't access the startup repair menu or safe mode...
  8. NFTS FILE SYSTEM BSOD error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. EXFAT and NFTS compatibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXFAT and NFTS compatibility: I have an external SSD drive for file storage/archiving (Oyen), formatted EXFAT. My Dell w/Windows 10 is NFTS. Will there be any problems or speed issues using this combo, or is it necessary to convert the External Drive to NFTS?...
  10. How to reset default file permissions for these directories?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to reset default file permissions for these directories?: The other day, I was trying to fix Windows Default Apps not working by adding "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES" to the following directories as indicated here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2798317 However, it seems to have messed up the permissions as what I did was...