Windows 10: How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?

Discus and support How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The image keep failing to upload, so I'll put what's on my screen into words. On my monitor, there is a blue screen, and it says, "Select accountChoose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hotaru FromAnotherWorld, May 26, 2023.

1. How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?

The image keep failing to upload, so I'll put what's on my screen into words. On my monitor, there is a blue screen, and it says, "Select accountChoose an account to continue."I only have one account, coming from my name, "Hotaru FromAnotherWorld" and it's coming from a Microsoft account because it displays the name and the email. But the problem is that I don't know/forgot the password i used. I can login into my Microsoft account on the website, but not this. And im stuck here because, If i click this, "Forgot your password or don't see your account?"It only has one option which is to restar

:)

Hotaru FromAnotherWorld, May 26, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 26, 2023
  3. Pyeti Win User
    password on windows removal

Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor

NT Password Reset will remove the password from your local administrator account (or any other account). Quite easy and straight forward to use.

Pyeti, May 26, 2023
  4. How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 26, 2023
Thema:

How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?

1. How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account? - Similar Threads - reset password password

2. How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?: The image keep failing to upload, so I'll put what's on my screen into words. On my monitor, there is a blue screen, and it says, "Select accountChoose an account to continue."I only have one account, coming from my name, "Hotaru FromAnotherWorld" and it's coming from a...
  3. How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset password/know my password in my administrator account?: The image keep failing to upload, so I'll put what's on my screen into words. On my monitor, there is a blue screen, and it says, "Select accountChoose an account to continue."I only have one account, coming from my name, "Hotaru FromAnotherWorld" and it's coming from a...
  4. How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account: This laptop was gifted to me, There are two accounts on it, my account and the other person's account who previously used this laptop. I tried to download something and it told me that I had to use the pin of the administrator's account for it to make changes, but I don't...
  5. How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account

How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account: This laptop was gifted to me, There are two accounts on it, my account and the other person's account who previously used this laptop. I tried to download something and it told me that I had to use the pin of the administrator's account for it to make changes, but I don't...
  6. How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Reset my Administrator password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset my Administrator password: "To continue enter an admin user name and password."I have forgotten my original administrator password...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-administrator-password/96055a9e-05cb-4bc8-a35d-ebcdff76c462
  8. Reset my Administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my Administrator password: "To continue enter an admin user name and password."I have forgotten my original administrator password...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-administrator-password/96055a9e-05cb-4bc8-a35d-ebcdff76c462
  9. Reset my Administrator password

10. How do I reset my administration password.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reset my administration password.: I have Windows 10. How do I reset my administration password. Try to download games and it requires administration password. I am lost. Any help will be appreciated...