Windows 10: How to reset password Run Administrator?

Discus and support How to reset password Run Administrator? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How To reset password Run administrator? *cry*cry [img] 29868 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Raffi Maulana, Nov 13, 2015.

1. How to reset password Run Administrator?

How To reset password Run administrator?
    *cry*cry

How to reset password Run Administrator? [​IMG]

:)

Raffi Maulana, Nov 13, 2015

2. How to reset the password using password reset disk

Hi Harlee,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve your issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Are you logged into the computer using a Microsoft Account or a Standard Account?

2. Did you forget your initial password, which required you to use the password reset disk?

3. Did you create the Password Reset Disk using a USB drive or Memory card?

I would like to inform that in Windows 10, if you have logged into the computer using a Microsoft Account you will not be able to retrieve the forgotten password via the Password Reset Tool. If you are signed into the account via a Standard account, the
    created account should be an admin account for you to be able to reset the password.

If you are using a Microsoft account, I suggest that you refer to the article
    How to reset your Microsoft account password
    provided in the link below. This will guide you on how to recover your forgotten password

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 13, 2015
  3. How to reset the password using password reset disk

I just got my laptop four days ago and I set up my login password then without knowing I should create a password reset disk. Well, I wasn't smart enough to think ahead and write it down so now when it asked me this morning for the first time (I haven't
    really been using it) I couldn't remember. I've visited several websites and all of them just tell me I am **** out of luck so I was wondering if there is a way I can get back onto my laptop without a password reset disk.

Password- Original Title

HarleeHolub, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

How to reset password Run Administrator?

That dialog is shown when a standard user of a Windows PC is trying to install or change something which requires the computer administrator's credentials and permission. Your screenshot also shows clearly that in your case the computer administrator has a Microsoft account which has been created using a Gmail account.

Only the person to whom that Gmail account belongs can reset its password, you cannot do it. It looks that you are trying to install, change or modify something without the permission from the computer admin, we cannot help you with it. Ask the person to whom the Gmail account belongs, explain what you want to do and ask him / her to come to type his / her password.

If that is your MS account, the account you created using your Gmail account, use the password you gave when you created your MS account.

5. A very important question to ask is why do you need to reset the password? Is this your account?

Michaelvas17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to reset password Run Administrator?

1. How to reset password Run Administrator? - Similar Threads - reset password Run

2. Reset my Administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my Administrator password: "To continue enter an admin user name and password."I have forgotten my original administrator password...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-administrator-password/96055a9e-05cb-4bc8-a35d-ebcdff76c462
  3. Reset my Administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset my Administrator password: "To continue enter an admin user name and password."I have forgotten my original administrator password...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-administrator-password/96055a9e-05cb-4bc8-a35d-ebcdff76c462
  4. how do I reset the administrator password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I reset the administrator password?: How do I reset the administrator password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-the-administrator-password/94883892-5f32-441f-be76-169aab1fc323
  5. ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD RESET

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD RESET: I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD FOR WINDOWS 10. HOW CAN I FIND IT OR RESETT IT PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-reset/747cd9d6-0413-4a7c-b88b-1b93e16c55c3
  6. Is there anyway to reset the administrator password?

Is there anyway to reset the administrator password?: I called windows and the issue got worse. Now I am locked out and the computer says I can’t have access to the computer unless the administrator sign in. Thank you....
  7. reset administrator password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    reset administrator password: hi! im currently using my brother’s laptop. i need to update a software that requires the admin password. however, he forgot the password. how do i reset it? i cant log in the admin acc :...
  8. reset administrator password

reset administrator password: Hi, I forgot the administrator password how can you help me, please Thanks Noor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-administrator-password/faefd243-0f18-4e1d-9da6-1b6554ce5e30"
  9. reset administrator password without current administrator password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset administrator password without current administrator password: I have looked at the posted Q&A related to resetting administrator password and followed the advice provided in an attempt to solve my problem but without a solution for my issue. When the password was created I was unaware of the ability to recover a password using a form...
  10. Reset Administrator Password

Reset Administrator Password: How do I reset my forgotten administrator password on my pc when I have password protect blocking me from doing anything to make changes to other user accounts?...