Windows 10: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot

Discus and support How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary L.Cole, Sep 7, 2018.

1. How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot

How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot

:)

Gary L.Cole, Sep 7, 2018

2. How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting

Hi Julian,

In the respect to the information given by you, we understand that you are facing some issues with the Groove. Hence, please follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Groove Player Troubleshooter.

Please try running the groove player troubleshooter by following the below link and check if the issue persists:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3078110

After this, please follow the below steps.

Step 2: Clean boot.

Please try to do a clean boot and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform
    a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Have a good day!

Amarjeet_Paul, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Carry out a 'clean boot'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would recommend you to follow the steps given in Microsoft article on how to perform Clean boot.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Applies to Windows 10.

Disclaimer: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 7, 2018
  4. How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot

Computer keeps re-booting

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

Disconnect all the external devices (printers, scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...) Except mouse and the keyboard and then check.

Method 2

I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the left pane, click on
      View All.
    • Click on Power to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 3

If the above method doesn’t help, I suggest you to reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back to their default settings. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg -restoredefaultschemes, and then press
      ENTER.
    • At the command prompt, type exit to exit the Command Prompt window.
    • Restart the computer and check with the issue.
    Method 4: Clean boot

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot

1. How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot - Similar Threads - reset computer start

2. Can't start up after resseting window 10 by troubleshooting with cleaning driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start up after resseting window 10 by troubleshooting with cleaning driver: So the past two days ago, I reset my computer on troubleshooting instead of reset factory on settings section ,and I did the reset the window with deep clean on my driver as well which is erase every data inside my HDD. Then after the reinstall window, I'm at starting menu...
  3. Can't start up after resseting window 10 by troubleshooting with cleaning driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't start up after resseting window 10 by troubleshooting with cleaning driver: So the past two days ago, I reset my computer on troubleshooting instead of reset factory on settings section ,and I did the reset the window with deep clean on my driver as well which is erase every data inside my HDD. Then after the reinstall window, I'm at starting menu...
  4. Can't start up after resseting window 10 by troubleshooting with cleaning driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer stuck in boot manager after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in boot manager after reset: I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop. But for some reason after the "resetting your pc" phase i saw a bluescreen. Then i was booted into "windows boot manager. I saw 2 duplicate OSes called "windows 10"....
  6. Computer stuck in boot manager after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck in boot manager after reset: I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop. But for some reason after the "resetting your pc" phase i saw a bluescreen. Then i was booted into "windows boot manager. I saw 2 duplicate OSes called "windows 10"....
  7. After clean reset my computer isn’t working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After clean reset my computer isn’t working: I clean reset my computer, reinstalled windows and since then it seems almost all packets are blocked by the firewall. I’m not sure on that though Initially on Microsoft edge it said my connect isn’t secure after trying to visit any website. After downloading chrome it said...
  8. Windows 10 Computer will not Boot after clean install

Windows 10 Computer will not Boot after clean install: Yesterday my PC crashed and when restarted came up with an error screen and would not boot windows. I tried using the troubleshooting repair menu provided and nothing would work. I created a bootable usb from my other windows 10 pc with the windows application and deleted all...
  9. After Reset computer does not boot

After Reset computer does not boot: Hi I have the following Problem: I reset my computer because of some technical issues I was having. After the reset finished I wanted to reinstall windows. But after the Hi there lets get some information screen (country, language...) the computer runs into problem. It goes...
  10. Computer will not boot after performing a factory reset.

Computer will not boot after performing a factory reset.: Hello: Just recently I performed a factory reset to a family member's computer. After it shut down to boot back once on the computer would give message more or less like: "Your computer shut down unexpectedly, press ok to restart your computer". -pressed ok- the story...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot

2. How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting

3. How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

4. how to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting,
  5. how to boot to normal mode afte clean boot,
  6. windows 10 eset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot,
  7. how to reset Windows normal boot,
  8. how to reset computer after clean boot troubleshooting,
  9. how to restart computer as usual after clean boot,
  10. how to reset the computer from troubleshoot,
  11. how to reset your computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot,
  12. start as ususal after clean boot,
  13. : “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot”,
  14. reset pc to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting,
  15. how to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting