Windows 10: How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from?

Discus and support How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says I want to reset what folder opens when I have to upload a file. For example, when I upload a YouTube video, the window opens in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LucasF99, Jul 28, 2020.

1. How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from?

As the title says I want to reset what folder opens when I have to upload a file. For example, when I upload a YouTube video, the window opens in a folder where I don't want it to be. I think the default folder is either desktop or my computer. I want it to open the default folder. How do I do this?

submitted by /u/LucasF99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LucasF99, Jul 28, 2020
  2. 1nf3rn0x Win User

How to upload a website

So basically guys, I've completed my assignment of creating a mobile phone website. Now the last bit..How do I upload it onto a free hosting website? And can anyone recommend me a good one? *Laugh :laugh:

So basically I have all these files for my website and I have no idea how to upload it.

How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from? help.jpg

1nf3rn0x, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Uploading Image Files dialog box not including JPEG files

Hello,

If you have a jpeg 2000 file format it will not work with Internet Explorer due to incompatibility or security reasons.

We suggests that you try the steps below:

Method 1: Reset zones to default

• On Internet explorer > Go to Tools.
    • Click Security > Click on Reset all zones to default level

Method 2:

• Go to the website you want to upload the files.
    • Click on Tools drop down.
    • Choose Compatibility View Settings > Then add the website.
    • Refresh the page and try to upload the files again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Jul 28, 2020
  4. How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from?

Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to http://www.photobox.co.uk.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from?

1. How to reset the location a website wants me to upload from? - Similar Threads - reset location website

2. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.: User apart of my organization keeps running into this issue when attempting to upload documents. Most of their files are saved in their OneDrive folder. But even if we move them onto the local device it still gives us this message. User is remote and on our VPN so they...
  3. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.: User apart of my organization keeps running into this issue when attempting to upload documents. Most of their files are saved in their OneDrive folder. But even if we move them onto the local device it still gives us this message. User is remote and on our VPN so they...
  4. How to reset PIN from website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to reset PIN from website?: So recently I got Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I wanted to use the same account I was using on my Nintendo Switch, so I signed in and it asked me to set up Windows Hello. If I didn't, it wouldn't signed me in. So I tried, but it asked me for my PIN which I don't remember...
  5. upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    upload to a website a picture taken by a laptop: How do I upload a picture taken by my laptop to a website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-to-a-website-a-picture-taken-by-a-laptop/35df6b48-0716-4d1e-ba7c-9c4e6371e86a
  6. Upload photo from laptop to an online website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload photo from laptop to an online website: Hello, I used to be able to upload with no problems. Now, it simply is not working. The circle just goes round and round and then says "error" I am attempting to upload a photo from my desktop to a specific website. I have other members who have tried and it worked for...
  7. Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer wont let me upload Pictures to websites: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is a great operating system, and the same can be said about many of the computers it powers. But there comes a time when things just fail to work as expected, and one of those problems is the [...] This post Windows computer wont let me upload...
  8. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP! I am on the point of giving up with microsoft for ever because NOTHING works and everything that is meant to be an improvement is a complication! OK: ALL I want to do is to upload pictures, ideally to photobox but dropbox or google photos...
  9. uploading photos from photos app to a website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  10. Upload photos onto a website

in Windows 10 Support
    Upload photos onto a website: How do I upload photos onto an ad on a website please. 15018